Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Did we met the saviors earlier, remember season 2

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by GermanZombie, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

Because he was following the map he found in the church that Abe had given to Rick indicating Abe's group would be heading to DC, and the map had the words "Rick Grimes" on it, so Morgan figured Rick might be heading that way, too.

2. BlackLightning

If the women refused to marry him, they would be just be slaves for the Saviors.

Giving someone half of everything you own, make and find (sometimes more than half) for the illusion of being protected and cared for is slavery. Especially when you consider that the consequences for breaking the rules range from mutilation to torture to execution.

3. GermanZombie

GermanZombie New Member

Yeah a translation error, thanks for the feedback from everyone.

So those guys from S2E8 came from a unknown group or i am wrong, did we see the group where they did come from ?

4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

He was following Rick because they knew each other and he wanted to meet up with him again.

5. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

The Saviors were the ones who took out that group in the forest with the barbed wire. Really I promise