Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Agramer, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

This issue was good.

#1 Agramer, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  2. calsnowskier

calsnowskier New Member

Why do they still have idiots who insist on opening a door wide without checking the other side, right after hearing dozens of explosions? John was acting the petulant teenager.

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Next issue "Eugene plays by prison rules, and one side figures out new ways to fight dirty"

4. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

ISSUE #122: Negan and his Saviors coat each other in their own respective feces and chase Rick and co. back to Alexandria by running towards them affectionately screaming their names

5. cpump

cpump Member

Well pretty exited for 122 Eugene is ****ed lol thinking lucille
    gets some action nxt issue

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This is baloney, last issue we lose Gary and Davis, now Betsy and Charles Orson??????? Who's next, the bald guy who thinks Sophia should be in school?!?!.

I liked this issue, character focused yet fast paced. We all have several John's in our lives. Those ignorant blow-hards who just can't pee in a cup.

My biggest criticism of issue 120 was that Heath, after a traumatic above knee leg amputation, was stabilized with only a saline IV within minutes. Now he's sitting up in a chair, conversing in complete paragraphs, no IV's, completely stable, within an HOUR or so?? I think by the beginning of issue 122 he will have beaten all of Oscar Pistorius' Paralympic track records, with a flexi-prosthetic he designed himself. I understand suspension of disbelief, but come on, this isn't Fantasia. :p

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

he rubbed some dirt on it

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Decent issue.

Wonder if Eugene will make it or not... :/

9. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

EUGENE LIVED. :D I know he'll probably die in the next couple of issues, but still.

And I agree, Heath sitting up and talking clearly like it was just a cut was ridiculous. And I take back what I've said about Ezikiel, **** that coward.

Interested in knowing if Dwight is going to try to save Eugene. Not sure how he could without blowing his cover.

Also Negan's "crystal balls" XD

#9 kennyisalive94, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  10. Agramer

The way he talks doesn't surprise me, but always gives me a good laugh.

Speaking of Ezekiel, I didn't know he was that weak. He's losing inner strength which won't end well. He gotta move on.

11. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I thought the orsons and the other 2 were separate. I don't know if I want to read anymore. Without john it's just pointless.
    I hope so.

Great issue. Half of ASZ is gone? I wonder if they will ever return.

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It could be the "fight dirty" that [MENTION=8303]Tony Davis[/MENTION] had mentioned. They make it seem like they are leaving, just like "Welcome to the Tombs", from the tv show.

13. MrLKK

MrLKK New Member

I really don't want Eugene to be killed off, I'm starting to like him, but of course it's always the ones that you were meh about and then liked that end of dying. Other than me starting to like him, don't you think it's a little predictable to kill him off? Wouldn't you love to see the severe trauma Eugene would go through after surviving being kidnapped by Negan without a ***** and maybe missing an eye or a couple toes? Eugene could become a stone cold killer, a real serious, alpha character.

14. Sixchr

Sixchr Member

I felt like Kirkman set this up in the final panel. How it's going to happen I don't know but I feel like Dwight is either going to rescue Eugene or he's going to assist Eugene in some form of sabotage or an inside job.

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Now wouldn't that be interesting. Eugene could have the bullets be more explosive and blow up in the guns. That could end up leaving Negan all alone.

16. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

I liked this issue a lot as well. Heath just lost a leg, No big deal. Also nice to she Eugene more than redeem himself, I wonder if he will hold out? I think Negan may regret the comment about burning someones's face with an iron he made in front of Dwight. More and more I think Dwight will be the turning point to this war when he double crosses Negan when he needs him most. Also something else HAS to happen with Ezekial. Kirkman really isn't going to let him go out like that is he? It's like when Sheva died he lost all his strength. I believe he is either going to find redemption by becoming the charismatic leader he was when we first met him and lead what men he has left in one last stand verse Negan or commit ultimate betrayal by choosing Negan because he believes he can protect him.

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The tag line for 122 is negan has a plan. I think it means him. Rick seemed really shaken.

18. Agramer

That's why they show him in the end of issue. Dwight might have a plan.

19. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

No idea what's going to happen with Ezekiel, but I find myself liking him less and less with each issue. He rubbed me the wrong way to begin with, but…

His arc is either going to lead to him learning a lesson about himself and his responsibilities and inner strength, or he'll die. Turning to Negan would be an interesting twist. If it came to the point where it looked like Rick's side had no chance to win, I wouldn't doubt that he'd kneel to Negan. He was the most reluctant to stand up to Negan.

20. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

and what I posted was from the editor :)