Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by jwcoombs, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Damn, think of all the damage he did, even being so young.

2. ogflatlander

ogflatlander New Member

I think Rick is just buying time to allow the group that are "good with hand to hand combat" to get into position. Michonne, Jesus and the others are probably already in position to engage the saviors outside. I can see Negan commanding his guys to attack, only to turn around and see them engaged with the survivor group. Then Rick picks up/takes Lucielle and uses it on Negan not enough to kill him but enough to have him barely conscious but will still allow him turn slowly.

3. Something2Fear

I think you hit the nail right on the head. This could very well happen.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Being that it was just a flesh wound. I can see Negan using quite a few F bombs on Rick, letting him know how F-ing dead he is.
    Only to have Rick tell him that the knife was gunked up. That will put Negan on his knees. Asking Rick to finish him. So Rick picks up Lucille and...? IDK. Would he hit him or not?

5. Blake

Blake Member

I was thinking all yesterday that Negan died instantly, but now that I examine it more it does look like Negan is still alive. I don't think the knife would have been infected if it was a death blow.

The knife looks like the one Negan used to kill Spencer, is it the same one?

6. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Anyone else kinda want Rick to be like the villian in Drive after and say "It's ok, it's ok, the knife is infected, it's done."

7. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Maybe they won't kill him. Maybe they won't know what to do now the Negan's gone. I imagine Rick's gonna give em a "you can join us" speech like he did in the show.

8. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I don't think he will. Remember when he offered terms of peace to the Saviors at the beginning of the war. He wanted Neegan AND all his men to come out. I think those Saviors die either way. IMO, the question is: do they take Rick or Dwight with them?

9. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

I wonder if Andrea is gonna survive All Out War.

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I am so curious to find out why Rick's plan calls for hand-to-hand combat, rather than with weapons. On the cover of 126, we see Michonne with her fists up, without her sword, looking ready to punch someone out...

11. Sco

Sco Member

Oh, please..... go slide a knife across your wind-pipe and see if you can still talk. Negan ain't saying one more word. He might try, but it's gonna just end up him trying to point at Rick. lol

12. Sharpie61

Issue #126 cover is why I say a "flesh wound".

[​IMG]

13. Sco

Sco Member

Can't go by that though... covers are misleading at times. Remember when Heath was on the cover for that one issue even though his leg was blown off? Didn't mean to sound rude btw.

14. Sharpie61

I know not to trust them, but was kind of playing with that idea.
    They did draw Negan as looking real sorry on here. :)

15. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Aaaand, we can't see the part of his neck that Rick slashed. I'm really hoping this is what goes down. Negan deserves something more memorable than a slash and "haha, now you die slowly." It needs to be slow and painful, yes, but also brutal.

I'm STILL holding out hope that that's carl holding Lucille, ready to beat negan to death. But two things worry me: 1: That would mean Rick would have to die. Not denying that's definitely a possibility (in fact, it was Negan's counter to rick's original knife promise) I just will miss him. And 2: the bat holder doesn't appear to be wearing gloves. Maybe they just didn't want to give that away that dramatically. Maybe carl takes the gloves off to feel Negan's bones crackle better.

All I know is, I think Carl NEEDS to be the one to end negan. He's destined for it. Ever since 100, I've had the sense. ESPECIALLY since 104-106. And without question if the saviors kill Rick, anybody besides carl killing negan would be total bullshit IMO.

To ahead, Carl. Show negan you're "not to be f*cked with."

16. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

This is why Negan is obviously still alive and is going to have some last words, probably begging, before being finished off for good. Yes, covers are misleading, but usually the events still happen in some way. For example, thee are 3 separate things happening on the cover of 125, and technically they all happened.

17. Sharpie61

Then that means, Michonne is going at it in 'Hand to Hand Combat'.

18. Sco

Sco Member

Right, but don't neglect that when we see that panel in canon, Negan will probably have blood on his shirt. A slice on the neck is pretty lethal regardless.

19. boba772

boba772 Member

I still think the shadowy figure is Dwight. Carl looks ready to kill, as does Michonne. He could try taking over the Saviors. He might win too. Though, I honestly hope this is not the case at all, but it is a possibility none the less.

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying, but from the photo, it doesn't actually look like his trachea was slashed. Its a bit more lateral than that, and it actually appears fairly superficial. It wouldn't be unreasonable at all if he could still talk. I have a feeling that the idea we are suppose to get here is that the knife was tainted.