Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Do you really want to go with them?"

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by br0k3n, May 9, 2016.

1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

No of course I'd rather stay here with a mindless pervy and desperate pirate lackey instead of leaving with my family. What was I thinking?

2. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

Remember the horney pirate lackey wanted to leave everyone and go frolic in the fields forever with Alicia. That would've been the thing to do. I'm sure those 2 on their own would live a fabulous dream life, where there's no zombies or humans and a never ending supply of food and water. Man, what was Alicia thinking.

3. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

like most women she was thinking with her you know what...

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

They should offed em all. Send in Mister Hitman, Salazar and Strand to clean house. Never leave a ****ing pirate crew alive.

5. Znuts

Znuts Member

Yeah, that line had me laughing for a good bit. I guess he was hoping she'd get Stockholm Syndrome or something.

6. Chaos

Chaos Member

They'll learn in due course.

7. Nola

Nola New Member

Good for her to string this idiot along. Sweet payback.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

I swear that dude is delusional. Who in their right mind would want to stay with him and his group of no good cronies?! Bravo Alicia. Considering I never used to be too big a fan of this characters, she's definitely won me over.

9. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

That whole situation was kind of questionable to me. I get that he's a horny teenager and wants to get a piece, but he came around to the idea of helping her escape way too easily. He clearly admires and respects Connor a great deal, and I wouldn't think he'd just have almost immediately agreed to run off with her.

When he asked if she "really wanted to go back to those people" I just basically thought "is this kid freakin serious? Really? Do you not understand the situation here?"

10. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Yup the whole thing made no sense. He agrees to betray Connor and help her get back to her people and then when that happens he is amazed that she doesn't want to betray her people and join Connor's crew (what's left.)

His logic is that her family has done bad things to strangers that posed a threat to her family, so therefore they can't be trusted by her, even though she is a freakin member of that family. And the better choice is to abandon them for strangers? Strangers that kidnapped her and tried to kill her family? When he asked her if she was really going to do that I couldn't help answering out loud... "Umm yes!"

11. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

That guy was an idiot for not going with her. I would have.

12. JFAN

JFAN Member

This scene like several others in this episode seemed so lame....made me wonder what the writers were thinking or if they were thinking at all!

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I hope they will!

14. _Luna

_Luna New Member

It wasn't "unrealistic," it was further implying how delusional and removed from reality Jack is, probably due to losing his brother and his girlfriend during the onset of the ****ing Apocalypse.

15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I get his logic...but...wow. That's a bit of a stretch. These aren't just some people that she was randomly traveling with for a little while. It's literally her entire family and everyone she has in the world.

16. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I agree. Overall I didn't think this episode was too bad, but there were several scenes that just kind of left me scratching my head thinking "what the hell are they doing here?"