Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think Beth will kill Dawn & the Doc?

Discussion in 'Episode 504 - Slabtown' started by raven n, Nov 3, 2014.

1. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

Rofl
    [​IMG]

2. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

I totally Disagree. He opened up to her BECAUSE of her innocence. She didn't judge him; only accepted his flaws 7 tolf him how she felt. It HELPED him -her innocence. He saw her more as a sister; a breath of fresh air to him & its so much easier to talk to someone who doesn't have an agenda don't you think? Now that she's dead, he's lost that 'sister'. Pity, I LIKED her innocence - it was refreshing & balanced all the jaded bitterness & fear.

Amazing. You talk as if there's a lot of mates -or even potential booty calls - to choose from. Someone who's starving doesen't have the luxury of being picky about their next meal. But now that she's DEAD, you guys can all relax.

3. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I can only speak for me but I can honestly say that innocence would not be as strong of a cause to open up to someone as having gone through similar experiences. I would be much more apprehensive and worried about being judged from someone that is innocent and could possibly have a clue what I'm feeling.

Im definitely more relaxed. I now know that I don't have to worry about this show turning into a sappy romance.

4. raven n

If you don't fight to protect innocence for the future, there's no living: Just surviving - existing. And That is really sad. Beth was - in essence, their counselor/therapist thethe group; allowing the others to vent so their thoughts wouldn't fester & drive them mad. She was the Omega of their pack; the one who grounded them all & it will be nothing but chaos & pain for them for a great while now that she's dead. And that may cause some of the characters YOU like to be killed off.

5. Necrophile213

A few scenes that show her repeating the same line over and over again coupled with the two ridiculous episodes with Daryl does not make her the counselor of the group. She was still far too young and far too controlled by impulse to be able to see things through objective eyes as a great conselor has to be able to do.

6. raven n

She was still better than nothing at all -which is what they now have. And its the writers fault she had lousy lines & her acting isn't as bad as all that, I've seen much, much, much worse than her. Innocence should not be a punishable offence; it should be cultivated -like the rare commodity it is -for the future, because without it, people in the ZA would eventually become like the people at Terminus.
    Also, in the ZA, youth is irrelevant; I mean, look at Lizzie. She showed us that you don't judge someone by how they look (because she 'looked' innocent) & your never too young to be evil.
    You seem to prefer an Evil 12 yr old to an Innocent 19 yr old (I don't know her age, I'm just guessing). What does that say?

7. Necrophile213

I absolutely adore Lizzie. A female child that is infatuated with the dead while being incapable of feeling emotions towards humans versus a spoiled farm girl that excels at babysitting and mopping floors? There is no comparison as to which is more intriguing.

I have spent most of my life studying serial killers, though. I might be a little warped. Who knows?

8. raven n

I have studied them too & 99% of them are monsters because of what was done to them as a child. So part of them never grows up & remains an angry, petulant child with violent tendencies. Makes you wonder what happened to Lizzie. I never liked Lizzie (she reminded me too much of the psycho bullies you had to put up with in school -you know, the one who would beat you bloody, then take you to the nurse & watch with a little smile while the nurse bandaged you up), but did pity her (though not as much as her poor murdered sister). Dexter would have killer her because - like Bryan- she was just too far gone to ever be trusted & would have either been killed by another or eaten. Did you ever notice though she liked Walkers, she never 'volunteered' to BE one. Though I have studied aberrant behavior, sociopaths & psychopaths, I find most of them rather disappointing because the majority have no real style or imagination. I like a good anti-hero or villain, but they need some depth: More Hannibal or Dexter than Manson or Bundy. At least the Zodiac had some originality. Also, warped is a matter of opinion: It's the Normal people that scare me because their usually the serial killer.

9. Necrophile213

I never viewed Lizzie as the bully type at all. She feared confrontation with humans as illustrated by her running away from Carl at the fence that day. I see so much Dahmer in her as a child and he was far from a bully. He craved interaction but was too far off to really be accepted so he turned to dead animals and later dead people as his companions. It's almost unheard of for females to exhibit that kind of sexual agression so I'm unsure what her fascination would have evolved into. I could definitely see her finding comfort lying on the bed with a dead Walker on each side of her as she matured. She didn't kill Mika out of hate. She killed her out of love. She wanted to turn her into something that she was comfortable interacting with while also attempting to prove her point to Carol.

Hannibal Lecter and Brian Moser are my two favorite fictional characters all time amd that's a solid comparison you made between what has to be done with Lizzie and Brian.

I don't see how you can not see the brilliance of Charlie. There has never been another even close to accomplishing what he did. Bundy's is the prototype sociopath. His ability to blend into high society and also his victim selection sets him far above the rest. His method of killing was pretty bland, but his work with Keppel in helping him profile Ridgeway was unprecedented. He wasn't on Kempers level of intelligence, but he wasn't far off and didn't play near as great of a role in distinguishing between organized and disorganized serials either. The only thing at makes Zodiac special to me was his ability to taint the police and the fact that he was able to either completely change his MO or stop altogether.

A few more that are unique are Albert Fish, Ed Gein, Carl Panzram, Peter Kurten, and Gary Heidnick. You may know all of them already, but just putting them out there

10. raven n

Charlie was a lazy little shit who never got his hands dirty, but loved to take the 'power' it gave him, being able to manipulate a bunch of drugged out hippies. He hated them & everyone else. All he really wanted was to sit back & watch everything burn. Albert Fish was a basic nutter who tried to put human guts down the drain -would you call that smart? As for the others, their in tha minority; smart, but arrogant. Andrei Chicatilo only got as far as he did because the Soviet communists wouldn't admit they might have a serial killer eating their children (that was a Decadent capitalist problem) If they'd taken a moment to pull their heads out of each others asses, many children wouldn't have died.
    [h=3][/h]

11. Necrophile213

That's why I didnt mention Chickatilo. Very low IQ and you're exactly right. He managed so long because of his location. Charlie's greatness didn't come from the actual killing. It came from who he killed and the media frenzy he was able to create. Drugged out hippies or not, he was still able to gain that level of control over them. Plus he is hilarious to watch in interviews.

I believe that you are confusing Fish and Kemper. Kemper was the one that attempted to force his mothers larynx down the garbage disposal and he is highly intelligent. Just look at his involvement in the early day of the BSU. The interviews with John Douglas amd Robert Ressler.

Fish wasn't intelligent per se, but his exploration of basically every known paraphilia known to man was. He literally strapped himself into the electric chair in anticipation of the pain. The letter that he wrote to Grace Budd's parents is still regarded by many as "the sickest letter ever written"

12. raven n

No, Fish got busted when the plumer asked what he tried to put down the drain & he replied 'Guts'. It was the offal of a child he'd killed.

13. Necrophile213

Now you're thinking about Dennis Nilson. Nilson was caught because of the plumber, not Fish. Fish was caught because someone recognized an emblem on a the letter he sent to Budd's parents.

14. raven n

Were both wrong: It was Joachim Kroll of germany. His victims of choice were young women.

15. Necrophile213

Look up Dennis Nilson. He was also caught due to body parts in his plumbing. He is often referred to as the British Jeffrey Dahmer

16. raven n

Perhaps, but at least he wasn't stupid enough to tell people there were Guts clogging the toilet. THAT would set off a big Star trek Klaxon in my head.