Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Do you think that anybody will die in Episode 412?

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by I'mRickGrimes, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Arrow

Arrow Active Member

[​IMG]

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Beth's too important to the dynamic for that. Her death changes too much about existing characters.

3. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I actually thought this about Daryl only it is by his own choice...He goes off on his own or with another group never to be seen again. Maybe after Beth dies.

4. Sixchr

Sixchr Member

I've felt all week that this is the end for Beth. I think Beth is going to die and Daryl is going to go to a dark place when he is truly alone. If Daryl were to die in this episode I'd be irritated. I want him to fill the role of a blunt & out of nowhere death and anything else will probably annoy me. I want to see the raw reactions of the rest of the group when one of their most important members bites the dust.

5. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

IIRC those comments were about the attack on the prison, where some people would disappear, like Lilly and the two non-psycho kids. Basically marginal characters that we know exist, but don't really know or care that much about. Anybody, like Beth, that has been on the show for several seasons would certainly have their fate shown.

6. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Someone always seems to die in an episode; whether or not it's a main character, dunno. I don't think a main character will die in this one, but...every time I predict something, the opposite happens.

btw, I've heard it's going to be the end of Carl's other boot in 413.

7. Smackledorf

Smackledorf Member

Standalone episodes exist for the character development for the future. I am actually starting to think they both survive a while.

Episodes that highlight characters such as Hershel's "Internment" or Andrea's "Prey" are the episodes that are death sentences.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think some if not all of these guys, are goners.
    [​IMG]

9. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah plus them meeting up is a good climax of the season.

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We're already up to 412 and we know that we still have future scenes of Daryl walking on train tracks with Harley....I'm thinking they don't all join up together again until about 415 or 416. I like that. I like the split up subplots.

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

My prediction is that Rick and Tyreese and company find Terminus in 414. Maggie and company finds it in 415. Things go bad at Terminus in 416 and they flee. And this is when they meet up with Daryl and Beth.

12. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Based on the trailer for next weeks epi it looks like Maggie or Bob could die....and that is why I say NO... They are always running misdirections at us..