Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Does Rick's group really need Andrea back?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Voncroy, Dec 8, 2012.

1. lurkers&roamers

Fair enough, but my point remains that they did not leave her behind on purpose. I just hope that Andrea will be able to get that through her thick skull when the time comes, or she's as good as dead.

2. marsyao

marsyao Member

From the preview, Andrea would try to be peace broker between two groups, a task doom to be a failure

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

I don't think it would fare very well for anyone either.

It's hard to say for me at this point how I would feel about her going back with the group. Something tells me it's a 50/50 thing with her at this point. I mean, she has no idea who these "terrorists" are yet.

She needs to see what the Governor is really all about before I think it's fully possible for her to integrate back in with the rest of the group. If she has anything to hold against them, she better get rid of it real quick too. Guess we shall see in a couple months.

4. Bhante

Bhante Member

Given Andrea's habit of hooking up with dangerous men of power and questionable connection to sanity, it seems logical that Andrea will be Carl's bitch.

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Eh. Let Axel have her

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

they can have the guard tower.

7. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

And its not like she didn't run off as well. She took off in the woods and then left with Michonne. I guess if we want to look at running from a herd as abandoning someone, they all abandoned one another and just managed to hook up together at that car where they were waiting for Sophia. However anyone wants to interpret how it went down, I agree that if she is going to have a chip on her shoulder about it, I would imagine her days are numbered. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling the governor is really going to turn on her after she tries her little peace keeping mission. She's going to be nothing but another weapon to him, like Merle was, and when she won't work how he wants her too, he will start trying to kill her.

#27 Felicia, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  8. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

^ This

9. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I think people have forgotten how much of a garbage Andrea's relantionship was with the group in season 2, but okay...

10. Creepy

Creepy Member

Wasnt she talking about leaving with Shane at one point?

11. Spaldingas

Spaldingas New Member

They seem to be doing fine without her and they also seem to have gotten over her (what they would assume) death.

However, if she did turn up again, I think they would realise how useful she is, bearing in mind she can fight pretty well and she also knows Michonne better than they do.

Although they would have to teach her their new tactics!

12. theNextmrsGrimes

theNextmrsGrimes Active Member

I don't know what purpose she would serve. Other than putting the moves on any man.

13. Creepy

Creepy Member

She can and will kill walkers by gun, knife, or other melee weapon at the drop of a hat. Remember, on the morning of the day of the herd reaching the farm she was in the team tasked with killing walkers. Lori, Beth, and Carol were off doing laundry or something. Team Rick needs muscle, and Andrea, while being flakey, is an asset in combat. I'd like to see her back with team Rick. They'd probably accept her with open arms.

I wonder what her reaction will be when she hears that Lori is dead and that T-Dog is the father of her baby.

14. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

15. Zombie Guts

Zombie Guts Member

Rules of nature. One man can impregnant many women as much as he can. A woman can only give birth once lets say once a year and really should only carry every three years for optimal health. WOmen therefor are a more valuable resource assuming you want to repopulate and keep the species alive. A woman who can also defend herself is a bonus.

16. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

Yes they need Andrea. The group shouldn't be without a valuable player just because you don't like the fact she slept with THA GOVNA!

17. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

What you're saying makes sense, but I doubt Rick's group is thinking about repopulating the earth or care about the species as a whole right now, they're trying to survive. I think in the TWD universe humans can only consider repopulating the earth once/if they find a cure.

I do think the group can use Andrea, she seems to enjoy killing walkers, so that's a plus... and she's supposedly a good shot lol.

18. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

There is a cure! Destroy the brains whenever someone dies! That is just the new norm in this world and really that is all they need to do. There will always be walkers in that universe but there could be a lot less

19. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

I don't see that working in a large scale, not when people are still having a hard time not texting while driving, or not driving drunk. Eventually, someone will mess up and something will go wrong.

20. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

They can use all the people they can get as long as they trust them even a little bit. Andrea is a flake but she'd be an asset to there small group.

I hardly think they'd kick a man out for sleeping around. :doublestandarddeath:

Glenn and Maggie are probably on their way to some re-population (theoretically - not making a prediction!). Humans will always re-produce.