Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight making it right

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by GrungeMan, Apr 15, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a question mark at the end though? That's what confused me. Watch, I am making up a question mark where there was none. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its very cryptic. The infinity symbol can mean so many things including the full circle of life, the idea of a never ending universe, and the signal of an early bird special at IHOP.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I agree & disagree with this lol. I think Dwight more than proved himself and deserved to stay for the "after" part of the war. At least Daryl let him live so he can find his wife, but he should allow them a place to come back if they need it. Both Dwight and Sherry helped Daryl.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him find Sherry, but I'm thinking this is last we see of either of them. May be wrong. We'll see. I was half expecting her to come walking out of the house when he pulled up.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Okay, they find each other, they make babies, and then Daryl won't kill him because he is so sensitive to not traumatizing children.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

What if when he finds Sherry, she is pregnant with Negan's babayyyyyy. :eek: They would definitely have to go to the Hilltop at that point.

7. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's my thought too. Dwight deserved to die, he killed Denise, tortured Daryl, all after Daryl tried to rescue him. He was an active savior, not just someone going along for the ride like many of them.

Because he helped and redeemed himself to an extent, Daryl felt he earned back his life. Daryl could have killed him, instead he gave him a vehicle and his freedom. I think his "Now go find her" comment was almost sweet. Like he was saying "You earned your life back and I hope you find your wife."

But the death and torture is too much to look past to allow him to become part of the community.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think forcing Dwight to leave was the kindest thing Daryl could have done for Dwight. Without Daryl's impetus, Dwight may have lingered trying to fix things between the new leaders of the Sanctuary and Rick's people. There is no way he would have been embraced by either side.

Daryl gave him the means and push Dwight needed to go and find the most important thing in the world to him, Sherry.

I do hope we see Dwight again.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

If Daryl really attacks Rick or tries to kill Negan with Maggie..I want to see Dwight step up. That character grown so MUCH in this season and I really want to see him as a new Daryl type of character but less aggressive. Love Daryl, the real Daryl but this one...what the ****.

12. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think that would be awesome, however her pregnancy would have to progress a heck of a lot faster than Maggie's is since Sherry had a negative pregnancy test in the Cell in 7X03 and Maggie had an established pregnancy at that point.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh that’s right! Negan would have had to plant his seed just before she ran off, so she wouldn’t really know right now if she is pregnant. Could bring them back a few months down the road though!

• Agree Agree x 1