Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by LadyGrimes, Nov 16, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

since we've just been introduced to our Tv series Dwight in "Always Accountable", what are your thoughts on him?
    I think next time we see him, we'll see his disfigured burnt face. And most likely he'll kill someone with Daryl's crossbow.

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I wish for this so much, but I worry that we may get thrown a curve ball... That, or they are attempting to give the impression that they are going to do so. Either way, I agree with you no matter what. :p

3. Ekens

Ekens Member

Dislike the actor choice. I was thinking more of a bad-ass for Dwight.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

One of the things that they've done this season that I have liked is the introduction of Dwight. You have a hint of another side to him, and it leaves it open to the audience as to what he might do. I think it positions him perfectly for his comic role.

Also getting a glimpse of him before Negan is introduced is very good. It'll give all of that more impact.

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

So, I could not be lazy and read through some more threads and find my answer, but I'm just going to ask this here because I dont feel likes searching tonight-
    Who was Dwight in Always Accountable? Was he the guy with the two girls that Daryl encountered? I've just gotten caught up to issue 141 in the comics since the MSF aired, so now I have to go back and watch the last few episodes again, because I was thinking maybe Dwight was the one on the bike at the end of the MSF who says "all your stuff now belongs to Negan".
    (Sorry my grammar and explaining sucks, I'm tired :/ )

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes. :)

I don't believe AMC has officially confirmed he is Dwight, and it's a different introduction to him than what happened in the comics. But I think it's pretty safe to say that's him.

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Yes. The guy who stole Daryl's bike is Dwight. The guy who stopped them in the van and said all their stuff belongs to Negan was just another Savior-- you know how they are. They think since they are backed by Negan they can do whatever they want, and since he's the leader of that group of enforcers, it only makes sense that he would act like that.
    Normus (Norman Reedus) let the name slip during an interview. He's deffo Dwight. Makes sense, too-- what with the two-faced (pun!) shifty double-crossing piece of shit asshole sonuvabitch bastard dickface jackass dipshit pissant moron jagoff coward character traits set in motion to help us question when he eventually tries to tell Rick he's on his side when he plays all sides against the middle.

8. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I

#8 ltomlinson31, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I agree. Even if he doesn't
    I know damn well I will hate him. What an absolute bitch of a person. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate him without using the c word to an extent that would make Jimmy Carr embarassed. He's such an unredeemable massive douchelord. Even in the comics, when he shows up with his own damn crossbow and uses it to kill a beloved character way too f*cking soon, that was enough to make me absolutely loathe every drip-drop of ink which has been used to draw each and every line on his stupid, ruined half-face-half-hamburger. But now, it looks like he rides a stolen motorcycle to a position where he is able to use a stolen crossbow to kill yet another beloved character, for no other reason than to continue to be a snake and get back on Negan's good side...

I will count the hours until he dies under pain of hundreds of body-shots from Lucille.

10. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Ugh Dwight IS the worst! I already hated that guy too (from the show), and he's just going to get so much sh*ttier. I've been reading the comics too quickly, I haven't taken enough time between issues to reflect on things. I didn't even piece all that together, but now I don't like how the potential outcome is looking at all. Not. One. Bit.

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks. I hadn't heard this.

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Holy crap, look at you! :D

That was quick. Soon, you can join us in the current comic discussions. :)

13. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I knooowwww right??! I'm a speed reader and obsessed with wrapping something once I start it. Theres also this thing called sleeping that I don't do too much of, so that helps. I was actually wrong, I'm on issue 146! Like I said though, it's been a lot to take in so I'm going to have to do a re-read after.

14. Shonen

Shonen Member

So in the comics we see that Dwight is one of the saviors that works for Negan. He is distinct from the others with the burnt marks on one side of his face. He also has a wife named Sherry (Dwight's wife) who ends up becoming one of many Negan's concubines. I believe that Dwight got his face burnt by having sex with Sherry behind Negan's back.

In the show we see Daryl run into a man named Dwight, Honey (his wife), and Tina
    [​IMG]
    [video]https://youtu.be/L9IXS9jenD4[/video]

At the end of the episode Dwight takes Daryl's crossbow and motorcycle. Daryl mutters to him that he'll be sorry. Do you think this is the same Dwight of the saviors in the comic ? Do you think the crossbow he took from Daryl will be the same one he uses to kill Abraham in season 7 ?

15. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I do.

The resemblance is pretty spot on, too.

Obviously minus the missing facial burns - which a few of Negans men have.

16. Melo

Melo Active Member

ok i think it's almost time for dwight too i guess in the next eps

17. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Dwight not far!

18. Melo

Melo Active Member

Yes, Dwight is here! loved the scene!

19. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

It was good to see Dwight again but he changed so much from 6X06. It was like looking at a totally different person! It made me hate his character more after what happened to Denise. Last episode was called "Twice As Far" but totally should of been called "Dwight Not Far"

20. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Come on guys, let's lay off of Dwight a bit. I agree he is a grade A bunghole, and deserves a spectacular death, but not only does he suffer some of the worst damage in comics and tv (A burned face is bad enough, but how do you get teeth marks out of that?!?!) but let's not loose sight of one important detail...

COMIC SPOILERS!