Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by skaaaa, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think 115 is a big issue for Dwight- it's him, Rick, and Negan on the cover

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I hope so. I'd be surprised if he lived ten minutes on either side lol.

3. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

yea wheres Dwight been lately? chillin at the Kingdom i suppose. but yea could have at the very least gave them a heads up about the guns and reinforcements.

4. Mark Jardine

Mark Jardine Member

I hope Dwight survives the war and becomes a long lasting member of the survivors he's turning out to be one of the most interesting characters atm. Im also putting my bets him to kill Negan....Plus he just looks badass...

5. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

He won't be the one to kill Negan.... That honor goes to Rick. Dwight has to pay for what he did to Abraham..... He dies sooner than later and rightfully so.

6. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

7. The1WhoKnocks

Dwight sucks.... He needs to die soon. Hopefully, after Rick kills his sorry a$$, Rick and Andrea will hook-up with his wife Sherry and have a three-way! Wouldn't that would be hot!

;-)

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well we were certainly wrong tony lol.
    I don't disagree about it. I think that'll happen but you are way too confident that you guessed properly sometimes lol.

9. The1WhoKnocks

That's all it really is.... just a calculated guess. Sometimes were right, other times not so much.

10. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

I think he would be awesome as a member of the group. It could work if he saves the right person(s)'s lives, so they vouched for him and demanded he be accepted. It would be cool to have a member that a lot of the group hates and reluctantly puts up with. Kind of like when Merle rejoined on the show, only Dwight has killed a member of theirs and Merle hadn't.
    As for killing Negan, they should have Sophia do it. She needs a chance to shine, and getting revenge for Glen could be her moment. Plus, nobody would expect it, including Negan.

11. kennyisalive94

I think some people are just mad that Dwight killed Abraham that they're going to be dissapointed if he actually does get a chance to redeem himself.

I mean, the guy did what he had to to protect his wife. He got half of his face burned off, shot in the leg, punched by nearly every character in the series, and has had to swallow his no doubt deep hatred of Negan just so he had a chance of bringing him down, rescuing Sherry, and live to tell about it. Im not defending his actions, he killed a fan favorite character. He deserves to be punished.

But he has been taking a lot of risks and, if he is on Ricks side(which he might not be) he seems to be doing everything he can to help Ricks groups as an inside man and even dcided to kill 4 men around him. Even if he is Negans triple agent, he's doing a pretty brilliant and twisted job at that.

Personally, I'll be ok with it when he dies. He's my favorite character, but Im not going to lose sleep either way. Im a fan of the character, but I understand where everyone is coming from. Certainly, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and hypothesis.

#31 kennyisalive94, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  12. kennyisalive94

I just realized Dwight is a lot like Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender

13. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It all depends on how he acts as a leader whenever we see him post timeskip.

If he's generally good in nature or at least leads fairly well without being hostile then I can accept that Negan is ultimately responsible for what Dwight had to do and look forward to redemption.

If he's a jerk or makes some sort of power play then he was full of it and playing for himself imo. (It might not be that cut and dry but i'm just making it simple for the sake of the post)

14. kennyisalive94

Yeah, agreed. I personally think he'll be a good leader, if he's still alive.

15. Dwight

Dwight Member

Still waiting for Dwight to appear in an issue.

WTH Kirkman.

16. kennyisalive94

I consider it an honor for him to get TV Morgan'd. I'm worried that if he comes back he'll die like immediately, so his vacation from the story can last as long as it wants XD.

17. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

Dwight would be killed on sight if I was in comics
    Also why on gods earth did Dwight let Negan take his wife ????
    Seriously what guy here gonna let man take your wife then burn your face with hot iron Negan aint superman pretty sure crossbow or knife kill him.