Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

East, Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 23, 2016.

1. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

And the fact that he has so little material with which to work to reach Rick is very telling.

2. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I'm fed up with Morgan's speechifying
    carol, tho, really? Way to get me hating a beloved character.... She takes off knowing the group love her and would put themselves at risk to find her
    darryl forgot his lifelong boy Scout training, really?

nope, I'm not buying it. Sloppy and unconvincing
    this ep was saved by some awesome acting: MMB, as always was fantastic, SY his scene with daryl was great, as was Danai's
    But their characters all made ****ed up decisions that annoyed me.

3. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

[​IMG]

I love you. And sadly, there aren't enough people like you who fail to see the idiocy of this recent writing. Instead, when I point out things about it in similar fashion - this time - I get a nice ole "fu*k off if you don't like it" response. Yes, there is such a thing as liking a show, wanting to continue watching it, but NOT wanting to see its quality seriously compromised/ruined with BS writing. The last two episodes really highlight everything that contradicts common sense of the characters we've seen evolve into non-idiots.

#43 AnnieOakley, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SunnysBF

SunnysBF Member

The Carol scene was garbage.

1. How did she hide a ****ing machine gun in her coat sleeve? Seriously???? What the Hell?!

2. Why did the driver who survived stupidly approach the car so that it made it impossible to see what Carol was doing behind it? He obviously wasn't taking any cover. He just walked up to it so that his field of vision was completely blocked.

3. Why didn't the guy shoot her as soon as Carol stood up to spike him? Carol had no problem shooting the other survivor behind the car when he lunged at her.

4. Why is Carol a terminator?

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

When I was watching that part , I was reminded of a line in the film Outlaw Josey Wales about him not being hard to track because he leaves dead men wherever he goes.

6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I said the exact thing to the people I watch with after the episode was over.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Did Dwight shoot Darryl or Rosita?

8. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Annnnd... I love you too.

[​IMG]

It's amazing how quickly people forget the enormity of Morgan's domino effect of letting the wolves go and aiding one inside the community - and that because the outcome didn't result in more death - that is somehow dilutes the staggering amount of blood on his hands.

9. ColorsVersatile

I hated

That Carol scene. Seriously tired of those characters being "forces of nature", when they are not Jackie Chan or Houdini.
    Also, like a lot of you guys, people from Rick's group beeing so impulsive, out of character, or making f***ed up decisions

But as I said several times, I find it a pity that people are always annoyed when our group is being poorly handled by the writers, but not nearly as much when the "bad guys" are.
    We get it. Daryl is a badass tracker, but why should he be the only one? Why should he be immune to being trapped himself?
    Why the bad guys couldn't be smart, badass, and awesome trackers as well? (may I remind you that they found and spied on ASZ)

The show would be so much interesting!

Don't forget. The smarter the villain, the better the movie (said Hitchcock)

I loved

The fact that this one Savior survived
    Seeing the Saviors FINALLY getting the upper hand. How many encounters did our group have with them?

-That first ambush with Daryl/Abraham/Sasha
    -A second ambush with Bud
    -Rick's group sneaking in that Saviors outpost
    -Paula sneaking up on Carol/Maggie
    -Dwight sneaking up on Daryl/Rosita/Denise
    -Encounter on the road with Terminator Carol
    -Dwight sneaking up on Michonne/Glenn
    -Saviors spied on AZS for quite some time

They sneaked on our group and ambushed them much more often than the opposite.

I am sorry to say so, but from a strict logical point of view, the Saviors, as they are depicted in the show anyway, are a better group and would have had the upper hand in a "normal world".

I am aware that Rick is the protagonist and that we can not have people from his group die all the time, or else we will be left with no show at all. So I don't mind the group having the upper end, one way or another, until episodes 615/616
    But still, those MASSIVE killings?

I say we could afford "surprise survivors" or "unexpected returns" among the bad guys, you know, Merle or Morgan style. How awesome would it be?
    We could also afford more deaths in Rick's group. That would leave room for new characters.

#49 ColorsVersatile, Mar 28, 2016
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

You f**king loser, Negan. I hope he dies next episode. His men are so useless.

11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

**** Negan, **** him getting the upper hand. WE WILL lose a big name next episode and I enjoy seeing his psychopaths suffer.

You seen him in the trailer? A big wimp actor who should have sticked to pretty face acting in Greys anatomy.

"She left because she couldn't anymore". Yeah, sure, but Negans guys never stop to think at times, man we are pretty bad human beings for being the local warlords henchmen, are we?

If you didn't notice, those massive killings are needed since every single ****ING one of Negans men are psychotic morons that need to die. Every single one.

And really, you bitch and moan about the "heroes" flawlessness, AGAIN, ****ING AGAIN! THey walk right into a trap by spliting up against Negans 1000000000 loyal morons.

#51 Marc, Mar 28, 2016
  12. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

My big thumbs up for the day was finally seeing someone who rides a horse - despite him at that particular moment in time being horseless.

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

As if those scrawny ****s would be able to do this. Writers = Shit. Suddenly the Saviours are not useless? Consistancy, can you do it?

14. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I wondered the same thing but then remembered that the reason she got Rosita and Daryl to go with her was because she was trying to help them. Denise was a really observant psychiatrist, a pretty good one I think, and nailed what both of them needed. So Rosita felt as strongly about revenging her as Daryl did. So it wasn't too far off.

15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

How many times will we see them walk into these stupid traps? How many men do Negan have? Why has Negans morons not been effected by the zombie horde? Why is his men suddenly good at tracking? Why is this happening? Why are they so stupid? Who was Dwight fleeing from and when will we see that guy again? Is he a bigger bad guy than Negan? Cause he had a shirt on (part of a suit?) as far as I remember and not your average biker jacket, t-shirt attire or soccer mom outfit. So I do not think he is one of Negans goons. He also showed mercy for one of his men and helped him.

#55 Marc, Mar 28, 2016
  16. zombiemom62

The stupidness is about to stop when they met Nagen. And Dwight was running from Negan's men. They take care of their own, they have to when they can, or they wouldn't be able to trust each other to have their backs.

17. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Too much soap scum on the shower door.

18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Wade has not been confirmed to be Negan loyal and why would Dwight jump so fast in Negans organisation if he fled from them?

No, the stupidness is about to begin, Negan personifies dangerous stupidity.

19. zombiemom62

We'll find out about those burn marks on his face and where is woman is, and it will all fit how he does Negan's bidding. I also think that it is logical to assume that the ones that got RPG'd were probably sent there by Wade's group when they had to take back their friend. Not only did they know about Daryl, Sasha and Abe in the area because of the car chase that split them up, but they were looking for Dwight too. So I think the group that was RPG'd was probably looking for our 3 as well as Dwight and his woman.

20. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It do not fit the overall Negan and his Saviours. Wade showed human traits and cared for the hurt "soldier", Cam I think the wiki said, it do not fit in with the overall theme of the Saviours and is a character break from their overall personality (Go figure) and Dwight here is not the same as the one in comic, the one in the comic was pretty much a Dixon brother.