Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Easter Egg?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by TheILLness, Mar 1, 2015.

1. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

Chris kept teasing an Easter egg we may have missed from the episode during TTD but they never revealed it. Any insight to what it was?

2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

That's exactly why I don't watch Talking Dead.

3. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I think he tweeted about it, and it es something completely stupid lol.

4. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

I believe it was the Latin phrase on Rick's new uniform. that says we will rise

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Ah, I thought maybe my mind wandered and I missed it.

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'll have to watch that part again.

7. halcyon

halcyon Member

Speaking of easter eggs, someone from elsewhere pointed this out: the book Carl picks up says "Wolf's Attack".

(Like the "Wolves" mentioned in the graffiti in Shirewilt?)

8. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

yes, that is a real easter egg... not like the stupid thing that nerdist pointed out. beginning to dislike him more and more. maybe he should go back to doing Singled Out instead of Talking Dead.

9. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Also the walker the boys were playing with before their runs was the same walker that ate Dale's guts... You know the one Carl was playing with. Our survivors have already learned their lesson, the new supply boys have not yet.

10. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yup. Nice catch. Did you also catch Michonne's allusion to her past occupation before the Turn by picking up the book "Crime Without Punishment" in Deanna's house? Michonne was a lawyer in the comic; which is why her and Rick were the perfect constable team. She knows the law and Rick knows how to enforce it.

Now, there's an entirely other story having to do with the subtle mention of a pool table.

11. halcyon

halcyon Member

I did notice the book, but didn't make the connection (same thing with "Wolf's Attack", until someone pointed it out).
    On the other hand, HOLY SHIT THE POOL TABLE!!! I came when he mentioned that. Did the kid mention where exactly the pool table was- was it in Spencer's house?

12. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

Thanks for the book title. I was unable to make out what it read. AFA my bolded, I am clueless. Still reading the comics and I haven't made it to this yet, I guess.

13. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

LINK

14. Big Doobie

Big Doobie New Member

I think the Comic said "Wolf Fight" not "Wolves Attack". But still interesting.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There seem to be a handful of books with the title Crime Without Punishment. One is a novel about a man who attacks a night club and then goes in hiding to start a new life and avoid punishment. Some parallels with our current situation there, I suppose. Another is an account written by a senator regarding criminal activity in the Teamsters Union. A third is a book claiming that Fidel Castro was behind the assassination of president Kennedy lol [although that wasn't published until late 2013], and another book claims that some 'accidental' American deaths were actually political assassinations perpetrated by Russian secret service agents.

16. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was at Mikey's house and his dad was "real strict about it". So I'm guessing it's Nicholas's house; if Mikey is still his son on the show.

17. Irish

Irish Member

I'm not to sure about America but I believe over here it means you can only be charged with a crime, using the laws from the time the crime occurred. We've recently had some high profile abuse cases where the guilty parties have been given very lenient sentences because the crimes took place 30 odd years ago(when the laws were less strict)... Not sure if this is relevant but I thought I'd throw it out there!

18. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I haven't read the comics. What's the deal with the pool table??

19. halcyon

halcyon Member

There's a major character introduced later on who loves pool. The pool table is kind of a minor plot point in which said character finds out there's a pool table in Alexandria and plays for several hours whilst waiting for Rick to return.

Doesn't sound too interesting the way I explained it, but it's just an amusing theme. I think that was around the point when that character became a fan favourite.

20. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I was wondering if Carol's new look was the Easter Egg. She seemed to be dressed or dressing like Beth did when Beth grabbed the new clothes at the country club. I not sure but I think Beth was wearing a sweater with the top button done and little pearl earrings just like Carol was. ...But nope, I'm sure that wasn't it.