Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Easy come, easy go...

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by bl4xy, May 2, 2015.

1. bl4xy

bl4xy New Member

I spawned in a deserted place, my first time in the game, promptly heading out to gather some supplies, thats what I did in other universes with the same principle, so I knew that items and supplies were key to my survival in this harsh harsh world.

I happened across a corpse, it seemed to not have been looted by marauders yet. Surely this is a trap? A trained sharpshooter zeroed in on the spot, waiting for me stray to close?

I hesistated for a minute, looking around to secure my surroundings, and decided that the potential reward was worth the risk. I ran. I got to the corpse, looted it, finding a shirt and a machete. That is when it rung out. The shot went straight past me, I could feel the shockwave of the bullet that was supposed to end my life. With no hesitate I run towards the shot, and see the sharpshooter who made the fatal mistake of missing. I decided to thank him for the machete....

TO BE CONTINUED.

[​IMG]

2. YoloSwaggins

YoloSwaggins New Member

3. search543

search543 Member

4. Paypal

Paypal New Member

lol nice

5. Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks New Member

Cool story

6. zx9deception3xz

zx9deception3xz New Member

7. Deoulputy

Deoulputy New Member

8. icefox

icefox New Member

9. Lepercy

Lepercy New Member

this reminds me of a time in king of the kill actually. solo. this guy point blank couldnt hit the broad side of a barn with a shotty so i pulled out a pistol cause he missed me 5 or 6 times and then i unloaded on him. i was shocked.