Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Enarl kaput?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by JEA13, Feb 22, 2016.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Since Richonne has finally gone full blown isnt it fair for Carl to have a romance? [Now that Carl only has one eye , self gratification will cause him to go blind twice as fast.] But seriously, when Enid said she doesnt want to go to woods anymore , is it because she is tired of being around Carl , tired of sneaking out into dangerous area or something else? Did Carl's personality change when he lost eye so she doesnt want to be around him? Maybe she figures she can hang with Maggie?

2. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Hard to say. He definitely seemed to have a shorter fuse. Hard to tell from a small fraction of one episode. Based on the comics, he is somewhat (understandably) angry that he lost the eye. Having to cope and learn to live without it does frustrate him and he becomes a little self conscious about his appearance. Overall, while he still has a moderately good moral compass, he does become a little darker and loses some of the blind (pun!) optimism that he's had in seasons 5-6a.

But I think Enid wanting to go back to the asz is more as a result of her own transformation due to her talks with Glenn.

3. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I don't think it is because she doesn't want to be around Carl anymore. I think that she doesn't want to be around the immature "this is what kids do" version of Carl anymore, though. I feel that after losing his eye, Carl has probably regressed a little and has done things like wander in the woods as his way of coping with this traumatic experience. That was the EXACT way that Enid coped with her traumatic experience of losing her parents even after she got to ASZ. However, it is stupid to be out in those woods with threats all around them. I think Enid sees this now and realizes that she has more to live for and doesn't want to put herself at risk to just have a little bit of fun.

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I think that it's positive sign that Enid wanted to go back to the community. Also positive that Carl thought about Spencer and led WalkerDeanna to him.

If those two crazy kids ever talk to each other about it, they have a chance.

5. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

If this show had any sense of realism, no way.

Their hormones should be raging and lack of options should keep them together.

6. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

maybe she is looking for different "wood" nudge nudge wink wink