Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Enid one of the exiled!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 4, 2015.

1. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

Im wondering if Enid is one of the exiled? ....

Although we see her inside the walls it is only with the 2 teenage boys (from what I remember) Kids lie all the time. So while we think she is sneaking out and spying etc Could she if fact be sneaking in to shower/eat/hang out? Could explain why her back pack was full. Maybe taking clean clothes, food or an extra blanket. Maybe she took the gun for walker protection out in the wild?

Thinking of him saying she's been her for 8 months .... Now I don't know about what im saying haha. I just feel like her being a spy or trouble is what they want as to believe lol:zombies_confused::zombies_confused:

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I agree with your last sentence. They're setting us up to think she's a troublemaker, when in fact what she's up to might not be as bad as it seems.

Doubt she's one of the exiled, though. We did see her again later in the episode when the fight happened. She'd just snuck back in, and was standing across from Carl when Deanna made her speech about the Alexandrian's and the new people being equals. Doubt she'd want Deanna to catch her gawking at the commotion if she's meant to be exiled. :p

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah she definitely is known to be there, as BH said, she was with them at the end watching the fight. They obviously just don't know she goes out, alone, and she likes it that way.

I am thinking perhaps she is just storing food and weapons - probably making herself a little bunker for safety, just in case yknow. I wouldn't blame her either! Plus I think she might also do it to keep herself up on fighting zombies and being out there, to keep up her survival skills and not become weak like the Alexandrians have proven they are.

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

The fact that she seems to be alone and doesn't like to talk to people suggests that she's lost a lot of people close to her, and doesn't want to form new bonds due to the fear of losing those as well. I'd bet that she's survived on the outside, and doesn't think Alexandria will last. So she's keeping herself in good fighting condition and storing a cache of supplies for the inevitable.

5. CheesyBirdMess

Can I just say I LOVE your new avatar [MENTION=5424]BatmansHooker[/MENTION]

6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

When Carl first saw her , I was wondering if people were living just outside walls, perhaps outcasts or those that havent yet proved their trust and skills , hoping to gain entry inside. But I think its like previous posters said ,she wants to maintain some independence in case things go south and has been emotionally scarred by previous losses.

7. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

Have to admit I was picking up after the kids while I watched and missed a few scenes :p

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

The only reason why the Alexandrians are weak, is cause of the safety they been inside since the beginning pretty much. The Prison gang never got weak, they only dropped their guard after hunting the Guv for months. Even Woodbury had those softies who was weak.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I have to say that Enid acts just like every girl her age that I know right now,in or out of the ZA so I can't see why that has any bearing on her credentials?

I also do not trust her really but the whole attitude thing is hardly out of line is it?

10. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Obvious girlfriend for Daryl? Darnid? Endar?

This is one of the few love scenes the writers will be able to write convincingly:

Daryl: You want to go hunting?

Long pause......................

Enid: I don't care.

Longer pause...................................

Daryl: Neither do I.

Even longer pause.............................................

Enid: OK.

Scene of Daryl and Enid walking off sulkily together.

11. Hershell Walker

her being one of the exiled ones would be quite the plot twist but I don't see it being that way. I can't see the alexandrians exiling a teenage girl, they dont seem cruel like that. And if they were cruel like that then they would have just killed her and the other exilees (not sure if that's a word) instead of just kicking them out. By the way shes cute I hope she's 18+ so i dont have to feel creepy for thinking so :Grin:

12. Negan Grimes

Negan Grimes Member

Beth was a little young for Daryl but Enid, C'mon now. Daryl might be a ruffian but he ain't no molester. Enid is clearly closer to Carl and Sophia's age than anything else.

13. CheesyBirdMess

14. Ames25

Ames25 Member

I'd ship it.

The age thing makes it creepy though.

15. miltk

miltk Member

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! it would also explain why she was in the house OUTSIDE the gates when our group entered.
    must tell my wife i thought of this and she will proclaim me brilliant. THANKS

16. miltk

miltk Member

maybe that's why deanna thought it was a hard decision, and maybe it involved adults who were relatives of enid. so maybe exile was like a death penalty but now they have rick's gun for protection? maybe the exile was muddier than we think.

btw,,,that's a very funny handle you have. everything ties in. hershell,,,walker,,,hershell walker,,,georgia

#16 miltk, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  17. Heriot of Fire

That's what I'm thinking, and maybe sneaks out to provide them with supplies

18. Hershell Walker

thanks I was going for Hershell Walker because of Hershell and Walkers knowing theres a football player named Hershell Walker. I have to admit I didn't know he played for Georgia that was purely coincidental lol

Back to the TV show.... But if Enid's group/family was exiled from Alexandria don't you think they would keep an extra eye on her at all times in order to make sure she doesn't do these things? Unless they want her to do it and/or don't care that she does it

19. FutureApocalyps

All great points. The plot thickens.

20. SStark

SStark Active Member