Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 1011 - Morning Star' started by Daryl Rocks, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I loved his singing!! My favorite Eugene moment was "Let's go! I've got a date!!" :D I hope he actually meets her. Is he really over Rosita?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I can't figure out why he didn't kiss Rosita; Was he scared? Have his feelings toward her transitioned to purely a friendship? Is he in love with Stephanie such that he was no longer interested in Rosita? I know - short of being married - I wouldn't have passed on that chance!! :D:p

Also; Agreed; "Let's go. I've got a date!" was a great line!!

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

#3. And that's what Rosita was trying to make him see. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

See, it takes a female to see/understand that...... Here I am just thinking, "Dang Eugene! What are you waiting for - Kiss them pretty lips!!!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Eugene is loyal to a fault, he cares for Stephanie and would view that as cheating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Rosita has always been honest with eugene. For him to accept that he lives in the friend zone frees him up to have a relationship of his own.

he's growing up.

I hope he gets to dip his wick before they kill him off.(since nobody is safe on twd).

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I loved that scene so much. Rosita had her eyes open and she was smiling, anticipating correctly that Eugene won’t go through with the kiss. She was making the point and getting Eugene see it. And I loved how he ended up kissing her as a friend, on her cheek. Just a perfect scene between the two.

Oh, and of course I loved the singing. Eugene’s just moved up on my character likability rank three steps in this episode. (The last one for the “I’ve got a date” line.)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I kind of like how they're doing their meeting more than the direction they took in the comics. That was a meeting of communities, and this is more of a personal thing with Eugene and Stephanie. So Kang might do a remix of the whole Commonwealth story. That would be good because it needs many improvements.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. walkon

walkon Active Member

Waist high and over the plate! I'm thinking that Eugene is starting to see that 'book learning' doesn't teach the answers to everything. . . .some things are written on the pages of the heart. Wise teacher that Rosita.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. banito81

banito81 Member

Clear reference to LOTR Minas Tirith battle and GOT Long Night battle!
    I loved it!