Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 17

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Round 17 here we come. Hope everyone likes bean dip. And to gain entrance you must dress in a costume that represents your emotion.

Anyone new who wants to join the game, you must post a pic of a Mr. Potato Head wearing funderpants.

The green dots indicate folks who were seen alive in Service [704].. Sans green dot means they were never shown on screen to die, but we haven't seen them this season yet. They'll get their green dot back when and if we see them! ;)

We are all tied at 200 Points, aside from Kent who has 215 points and a mother who dresses him.

Point reminder:

Everyone picks a red shirt from Alexandria Safe Zone, from the photos below.
    For each episode that your red shirt survives- 10 points.

Each time your red shirt makes a walker kill- 5 points.

Each time your red shirt kills a survivor [Saviors]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirts gets any dialogue- 5 points.

If your red shirt falls down- negative 4 points.

If your red shirt actually wears a red shirt that episode- you have to post a story about your first french kiss.

If your red shirt shoots a walker, but misses its brain, thus failing to kill it, you have to post a story relating to the first time you got drunk. Plus Negative 2 points.

If your red shirt is seen exacting any type of dance moves, you must show a picture of your boobs or moobs, depending on how the case may be.

When your red shirt dies, game over for you.

Everyone keeps track of their own points.

Yes, more than one person can pick the same red shirt. There will be a game of Strip Tamerlane Chess for breaking any ties.

[​IMG]

Good luck, and go naked.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

How is it that Bob Miller is finding the strength to carry on without Natalie by his side? Could it be that he has been carrying on a clandestine May December romance with survivor #9?

3. Neuropyramidal

Hey, this is 2012, it could be with Survivor 18.

But yes, the only reason I secretly think we could see Natalie again [but probably not] is that Bob never grieved. ;). Look at what this man has survived. The ZA. The Wolves. The Horde. Acid washed jeans.

Will he also survive the Saviors???? His stone cold will to survive says yes.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Did any of us really survive acid washed jeans? I think not. Even the past tales of acid wash jeans being told to those too young to know what acid wash is has left scars that run painfully deep.

5. Neuropyramidal

Heeyyyyyyy, why isn't your ASZ red shirt in your sig?????? Did he or she die? Too painful?

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Sadly survivor #20 was not that adept at surviving

I suppose I should honor him in some way....it would be the right thing to do

7. Neuropyramidal

Atta Girl.

Hey, you should start Fantasy Red Ball, Hilltop Edition, seeing as its where Jesus lives and all....

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

What? You think I am a fan of Jesus? What on earth would lead you to conjure up such a notion?

9. Neuropyramidal

Well, I just thought because of your avatar, and some posts where you said....

Hey! Wait a minute! Don't change the subject!!! Fantasy Red Ball, Hilltop Edition? Coming to a thread near us?

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Damn the smart people!! I will sleep on it, consider my options, take stock of my ability to ever so humbly follow in your footsteps. I make no promises...my leadership skills are intermediate at best! I can barely keep up with a 5 day countdown thread

11. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Survivor #9, don't give up on me. One of the last remaining housewives of Alexandria, you outlived Deanna, Jessie, Erin, Shelly, Stacy, and Natalie. But watch your back, Barbara and Anna may be sneaky ninja assasians... Better start an alliance with Survivors #4, 6, and 14!

12. Neuropyramidal

Ah, yes, I think Deborah is around for the long hall. I can't wait for the Bob Miller and Judith bottle episode. He happens to be babysitting Judith during a Savior attack, and they get separated from everybody. The episode opens with Bob just looking down at Judith, touching her nose, and going "boop!", and then Judith, after a few second pause to contemplate her next move....looks up at Bob, touches HIS nose, and says "boop!". Then we cut to the opening credit montage.

13. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Survivor #9 Was my pick as well... Just out of curiosity, when was the last time she was actually seen on screen?? I don't even think she was around in S6.

14. Neuropyramidal

My friend, you are in luck. She was seen in none other than, episode 704. Service. ;)

[​IMG]

And several times in S6

#14 Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  15. mistertrouble189

Didn't see anyone in Alexandria tonight :( only a few far away shots of Hilltop extras but I did see the blacksmith help secure the gate at the end ;)

16. Neuropyramidal

Yep, and Karl Funk, the woodworker, was the one in the middle, securing the gate I think.

17. mistertrouble189

Good call, just watched the episode and there he was. If anyone is counting, the blacksmith and woodworkers will be winning the Fantasy Red Ball: Hilltop ;)

18. Neuropyramidal

Not just winning the red ball! Last alive in the ZA, baby!!! ;)

19. mistertrouble189

This is "Hilltop Josh", played by extra Joshua Seymour. We will see him again as he filmed other scenes.

[​IMG]