Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 51

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Some of these might get blue circles after this episode....

There have been a few changes on the old roster board. Ole Kent is now blemished with the death X [good riddance], as well as #18, as well as #14 who went out honorably in the hilltop massacre. You will be missed, Jennifer.

Green Circle means that the player was either seen in the sewer system hiding during the grenade attack OR afterwards. So we know they survived that grenade attack, and were not seen to die in the nighttime hilltop massacre.

Blue Circle means there is no evidence or behind the scenes confirmation of death, and they were seen in S8 [either in realtime or in a fantasy sequence], but were NOT seen in the sewers or afterwards. With a heavy heart, I painted old Bob Miller blue, despite the wiki stating that he was seen at Hilltop after the escape. I can't convince myself those pictures are actually him, and I believe they are of a Hilltop extra.

DEATH X means they either were not seen during S8 OR there is on screen evidence OR behind the scenes confirmation of their death.

Only FIVE players still in the game....Newcomers feel free to pick a red shirt and join us, but you are in charge of bringing the LSD.

Those remaining are all tied at 530 points, aside from Kent, whose fashion went out with Hoola Hoop weddings...

Point Reminder:

[​IMG]

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Glad to see Barbara get some dialogue.

Ross claimed on TTD that he and Scott were the only two original Alexandrians left. But Barbara is alive, and at least a couple original red shirts have been spotted in S9.

• Informative Informative x 1