Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Father Gabriel--snitch/narc/coward!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 514 - Spend' started by Dreet, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Urgh. That scene between him and Deanna made me mad. What a hypocrite! I'm glad Maggie overheard and I hope she goes to Glenn, Rick or Carol about it. They saved his ass on that rock that day...he shut out his entire congregation!!! I am disappointed in him and shaking my head so bad at this episode. High hopes for you no more Father G!! BOOing!!

2. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

SO mad at him. And just when I thought I couldn't dislike him any more. Now I hate him.

3. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Started to like him too.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

He's clearly lost his marbles. Hopefully, Deanna will see that.

5. SZQ

SZQ Member

I think the problem is that Gabriel's reveal comes at a time when Glenn will bring back Nicholas who will be less than truthful and no Aiden. Deanna has to consider the possibility that Gabriel is telling the truth.

6. SStark

SStark Active Member

7. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Exactly what I said. This could not have come up at a worse time, it's going to cause some major conflict.

8. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I loved that scene. Any scene that makes me feel so much, even if it makes me feel negatively (on purpose) is a brilliant scene.

9. shanewalsh

shanewalsh New Member

I am mad as hell, Gabriel is a wolf in sheeps clothing, he let his whole congregation die. And I am guessing that Nicholas will try to make it look like Glen and company left her son behind and Deanna will start to question if Gabriel was telling the truth, I can see a rift forming. Ricks crew is starting to take over and I hope they are ready to take complete control like Rick said... he is starting to become the type of leader Shane was trying to be in season 1 and 2

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I haven't liked Gabriel from day one. I've said this before: the priests I knew would kick his ass!

12. tombradyfan

tombradyfan Member

yea gabes gotta go. haha I would hope that maggie personally takes care of this bit business, because of her overhearing the convo and also she was the last one we've seen talking to gabriel anytime recently. Plus it would be a huge step towards being a good leader. But yea that lying sack needs to be worm food for those lies that he told, basically for no reason

13. JMac

JMac Member

They did sure throw a curve all w/ that scene. I wonder if that's why we haven't seen much of him lately? He's been hiding out at the church... Obvious he had enough spare time to find a new collar. I really thot he would redeem himself, don't know why? Guess there's only room for one redemption and that's Eugene!!
    I agree terrible timing cause I don't think they understand (asz) what it's really like out there... Now w/aiden dead it's setting up a huge conflict! Then w/ Tara being in need of a doc, what's tv nick gonna say happened?

14. mfinley

mfinley Member

I thought Gabriel was actually the hero, everything he said is actually true.

Rick's group has done some terrible things to survive, so Gabriel was telling the truth about that.

Rick's group has stolen guns behind Deanne's back.

One of them (Carol) has threatened to kill a child in a terrible horrific way.

One of them is talking about killing another Alexandrian - Carol telling Rick he will need to kill Pete.

Rick, Carol and Darrel have already talked about taking over the place.

Gabriel was telling the truth.

15. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Did anyone else notice that welcome card inside the makeshift church was from a girl named Rosemary ? :zombies_shocked:

16. EnglishLad96

EnglishLad96 Member

snitches get stitches!
    Never thought I would say or write that, feel a bit chavy.

17. Something2Fear

What? For real? Everything Rick did to survive he did, well, to survive? He had no choice. Taking the guns was just a precaution essentially. Carol threatened the child because she had good reason to, they could be kicked out if Deana found out they took them.

The only thing here I can kinda see being bad is Carol trying to get Rick to kill Pete, but Gabriel doesn't even know about that. Gabriel is a hypocritical coward, he did worse by not letting anyone in his church. He let innocent people die that Rick and the group probably would have saved.

18. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

And perhaps what should be most important of all to Gabriel - Rick's group saved his life! Talk about ungrateful.

19. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Father asshat needs to go. I hope Rick beats the shit out of him.

20. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I was SOOOOOO disappointed in Fr. Gabe tonight. I really thought he was coming around while they were on the road but he must be losing it. To think he would carry on like that about Rick and the very group that saved his ass is unbelievable. He even sounded like a lunatic when he was talking about Satan disguised as an angel of light...all the while I was thinking how that was an apt description of himself. I don't even think Maggie will be able to straighten things out after Glen and co. come back without Aiden but someone ought to put a bug in Deanna's ear about what GABE did with his former parishioners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.