Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fear the Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by Terminator, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Anyone know the premiere date for this show? I know it's in the summer but can't find a date.

2. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

I don't know but I'm glad they changed the title to that. Can't wait myself.

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I can find nothing about the premier date..just late summer, 2015.
    I did find some articles with some character info and pasted them here. Sorry if this has been posted/discussed on another thread somewhere.

The main plot for Fear The Walking Dead takes place sometime near the dawn of the apocalyptic zombie outbreak. The main characters of this series are a male divorced teacher, a female guidance counselor and her son and daughter. The actors and actresses for this series is as follows:

Cliff Curtis plays the role of Sean Cabrera, the male divorced teacher. He’s described as a good man who’s just trying to do right by everyone in his life. He co-parents his son with his ex-wife, Andrea
    Kim Dickens plays the role of Nancy Tomkins, the female guidance counselor who works as the same school as Sean Cabrera. Nancy is romantically connected to Cabrera as well
    Frank Dillane plays the role of Nick Tomkins, who is Nancy Tomkins’ son. Nick Tomkins has the tough task of dealing with a severe drug problem
    Alycia Debnam-Carey plays the role of Nancy’s daughter Ashley. Ashley is described as the better half of Nancy’s children, since she has dreams of attending The University of California, Berkeley and leaving Los Angeles behind

The location of this show is set in Los Angeles, California. It will feature a completely original storyline that has no ties to the main comic book series, but it does take place in the same universe as the main television series.

...other characters being planned for Fear The Walking Dead:
    - Cody: Sean’s son, who resents his father for splitting from his mother; he is described as the angriest kid in town
    Andrea: Sean’s ex-wife, who moved with Cody to the outskirts of L.A.; she is best described as a flower child
    Matt: Ashley’s jock boyfriend
    Art: The principal at the school where both Sean and Nancy work, who has concerns about the bizarre outbreak featured on the local news
    Tobias: A wise-beyond-his-years senior at the school who believes the outbreak is Doomsday
    Casper: Nick’s drug-dealing best friend

4. zeke10

zeke10 Member

Cody's character description sounds so cringy imo

5. Charmander

Charmander Member

I wonder if Andrea is a human rights lawyer

6. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Kinda weird that they would recycle that name in the companion series. Maybe it's pronounced ONdrea...lol

7. saefields

saefields New Member

I am currently reading 'World War Z', which is fabulous!, and can't help but feel that the hints re 'Fear the Walking Dead' point that it will be portraying the book scenarios much better than the film did. Any thoughts people? BTW, the movie sucked but the book rocks as does TWD.