Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Finale Ratings

Discussion in 'Episode 1016 - A Certain Doom' started by Stealth, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Episode 10x16 had a 2.73 rating. The last one that aired 6 months ago was a 3.49.

The dropoff can be chalked up to the pandemic and loss of continuity from the season. A lot of people probably didn't realize it was airing. The previous lowest ranked episode for this season was 2.93 for 10x11.

So the decline isn't really too bad considering everything.

2. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I skipped it during the initial airing since I was watch the NBA finals. I watched it when it aired again three hours later. I didn't bother with World Beyond at all.

I bet the NBA game took some audience away.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Ratings were actually a bit higher than I thought they would be. I really don't think we are going to see ratings above 3 million much anymore though. People just aren't that interested in this show anylonger.

Not having a season 12 will save the network the humiliation of going from 17 million viewers to 1 million viewers in just five seasons.

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It's possible that the finale will bring in more than 3 million viewers. A lot of people who gave up or moved on, could possibly come back because of nostalgia and/or because it's the "last ride" for their once favorite show.

I'm sort of in that boat right now. I am keeping up with the show, but at a more laxed pace. It's not must-see-tv on Sunday evenings like it used to be.

5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I have no idea how I missed this but I was clueless. Had to subscribe to AMC+ through Amazon Prime and my husband informs me I better cancel that now I’ve seen the episode.:rolleyes:

I’m happy I did though. I loved it. It was satisfying on so many levels with enough suspense to have me looking forward to season 11.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean, I stopped watching Scarecrow and Mrs. King a few years ago, but I joined their forum today.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be surprised if that was a former member that has just forgotten their username and password. Generally if people subscribe just to troll they usually do it on forums that still are pretty active.

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

A few people bailed from here and went over to another TWD board that is more active. I checked it out and registered but haven't participated there yet. Maybe when the new season rolls around. Will still check in here though. Found this one during Season 3. It was really great here until the last year or so. But, nothing lasts forever.

9. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Do tell!