Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Finally, Michonne is showing some personality!

Discussion in 'Episode 312 - Clear' started by Emdier, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Who else just loved the fact that Michonne finally is starting to open up a bit? We got an almost smile even! She was being pretty badass, just popping up in places like a freakin' ninja.

She even got a laugh out of me with that cat sculpture thing.

2. Rickognize

Rickognize Member

Loved the moment she had with Rick at the end. Told him that she used to talk to her dead boyfriend. Showed a connection between them as they've both been having experiences with ghosts.

3. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Yeah that was an episode where they kinda bonded together, to bring her into the group...

4. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

"the mat said 'Welcome'" lol just eatin those chips like idgaf

her and Carl were great together and of course the short exchange with Rick was a long time coming. i like when Carl smiled and said "I think shes one of us." im betting shell be much more involved and vocal from here on out. question is, whos her first target?

5. lurkers&roamers

Up until now she was really just a badass zombie killer to me. Nothing more, nothing less. But now that she's finally opened up a bit, I'm starting to like her a lot more.

6. TheILLness

and she was still badass. found her way to the roof no problem and then in and out of the restaurant. and the sweet sword over the head kill.

7. HisMrs

HisMrs Member

I was really glad they showed more of Michonne's softer side... I have been really hating her constant silence and scowling, so the past couple eps I have warmed up to her a lot more.

8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes it's about time michonne had more than two lines lol

Was good to see a human & quirky side of michonne (the cat)..

9. EvieE

EvieE Member

I laughed out loud when she was eating Morgan's food and Rick called her out on it and she says, "The mat says Welcome." Loved it!!

10. TheILLness

the shrug was the best.

11. JimmyBones

JimmyBones Member

she has a heart in there! that no one has seen except for probably Andrea (ok..maybe not)
    but i want them back on good terms.

12. apiratesaysarrr

Is it just me, or when Carl told Rick that he thought Michonne was one of them . . . didn't Rick seem quite happy with that idea? I thought he smiled a bit or something. Like he wanted that to be that case or something. Anyone else get that?

13. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

I was thinking the whole episode that stupid Andrea never deserved a friend as good as Michonne. I really enjoyed seeing her open up this episode.

14. Beaugard Stevens

I've always loved her, but tonight she was great mostly because I know if she doesn't bond with anyone, she may not last long with the group and I really want her to stay.

15. Pistachio

Pistachio Member

These last two episodes have finally made me like michonne! Her scowling and silence was quite annoying regardless of her cool zombie killing. Love her dialogue!

16. halfkatr

halfkatr Member

I adore Michonne, since I love her now, I'm terrified in case she gets killed off, I really hope she doesn't!

17. ThatGuy0965

ThatGuy0965 Member

black woman are always the funniest in movies/tv shows.

18. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

At least that settles the bet I made with my friend. She bet me 2 Appletinis that Michonne was gay. I won!

19. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Yes, I saw that too. It looked like Rick relaxed a little with a smile hearing his son say that Michonne "could be one of us."

20. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

. When she shrugged, then casually said that the mat said welcome, it confirmed what I already knew:That she has a sense of humor: I could see it before & now it's confirmed.
    I really loved that she also took that cat sculpture when she got the picture for Carl. Carl's become a pretty good judge of people, so if he accepts her, that's good enough for Rick (& probably everyone else -except Merle, of course). And when she talked about her dead boyfriend, I was pleasantly surprised by he admission. It also made Rick really likes her as well. I think she might be a contender in "Who Will Rick End Up Sleeping With?" game everyone seems to be playing.
    They'd certainly make an interesting couple: Michonne at least wouldn't be an insecure, 'clingy' complainer. If he pissed her off, they'd duke it out (not necessarily in the physical sense) instead of ignoring or pretending. They'd clear the air fast.
    And I think Carl would - in time - approve of her. She could teach Carl how to use a sword & Carl & Rick would continue to coax her out of her shell.