Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First 5 pages of issue 94

Discussion in 'Volume 16: A Larger World' started by marsyao, Feb 24, 2012.

1. marsyao

marsyao Member

#1 marsyao, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I hope not!

If you've followed along or current in the comics, Carl has lost of a lot of his memory, some of it is coming back but it's going to take time. I think Kirkman did this due to Carl's character getting a little to dark. So with that in mind, I don't see Carl shooting Paul Monroe aka Jesus.

#2 SVTRay, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  3. marsyao

marsyao Member

I got a bad feeling when I saw Carl sneaked into the room, and his question about whether his father would kill that guy eventually, I hope he did not too, I kind of like that Jesus guy

4. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Carl before being shot in the head = Dead Jesus for sure!

Recently awakened Carl from head shot = unknown Jesus condition.

Only time will tell.

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

If Carl shot Jesus, that will be interesting, it could mean war with a larger group and as Rick's group acts as aggressor, since sure as hell Rick will not sacrifice Carl, but what will other people in his group think about this?

6. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

It would be ugly for sure!

Obviously the other group wouldn't take it lightly and it sounds like they have to numbers to do something about it. As for Ricks group, the immediate group wouldn't react much but the Alexandria group would freak! They don't care much for Rick's group as it is.

7. marsyao

marsyao Member

In Rick group, Rick could only count on Andrea, Glenn and maybe Michonne, at least Abram will freak too, I could almost hear him yelling "what the ....!"

8. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Could you imagine if Carl shot Paul and they group also found out about him shooting the remaining twin? (Dale's kid, the one who killed his brother). Abraham wouldn't go near Carl again lol

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

Yes, and if that happens, I doubt Rick could count on Andrea afterward

10. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Oh ya, that would be a serious blow to Andrea, especially so soon after loosing Dale! Maggie would probably flip as well, she already seems to be loosing it anyhow.

11. marsyao

marsyao Member

Maggie and Glenn live for each other, I do not thing one of them could survive if another dies

12. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I don't agree completely, I think Glenn could survive without Maggie but Maggie on the other hand would finish what you started a while back involving a tree and a rope.

13. snackwitch

snackwitch Member

Hey guys,

Can we put this topic to bed? Carl does not shoot Jesus. Period. If you don't believe me so the preview link below, it has first 8 pages of comic 94.

Anyways don't you think Jesus is too interesting a character to kill off this soon?

http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/ftopict-17856.html

14. marsyao

marsyao Member

What a relieve.

15. snackwitch

snackwitch Member

Too be honest I have a feeling this Jesus character is going to be pretty important soon... I have a crazy feeling he form an alliance with Rick's group or otherwise help them in some way after all this is over. You know how Rick was suspicious of Abraham in the beginning? I think it will be same with this Jesus character until he wins them over. Or who knows he maybe some double dealing psychopath? (but I doubt it...)

16. marsyao

marsyao Member

"We're the ones who survive, time after time, it's us!", No please Andrea, don't ever say thing like that, that is almost horror movie 101, don't jinx it, I really like you.

17. marsyao

marsyao Member

Now I wonder what kind of a guy is Kenneth, a man who could be a leader of such capable man like Jesus

18. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

What a relief!!!

So far Paul aka Jesus is looking legit which is good. I really got a kick out of Carl, "if he was a bad guy I would have shot him." Then Paul's reply, " he's kidding right?" LOL On a side note, it looks like Carl has retained a lot just listening to that remark. I mean he retained the ability to kill someone and remembers a lot that lead him to that point.

As for hill top, that place looks huge! I'm hoping it works out for both groups.

19. marsyao

marsyao Member

It sounds great! But from past experience, Robert Kirkman likes to toy people's hope up and then smash it to pieces, and from the covers of the future issues, we already know that something terrible will happen very soon, so where are the enemy come from? I just make a few guess:
    1) That hill top group, or at least part of its member, are bad, and conflict will soon occur between them and Rick's group
    2) Enemy come from third party, they could be another large group passes by or from other two communities Jesus mentioned before
    3) It is less likely but still possible, Rick sees that hill top group has far better resource but lack weapon, so he decides to take over by force.

#19 marsyao, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  20. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

You just never know but I can't help but think something big is about to happen...the 100th issue is just around the corner!