Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Frankie’s death and Negan

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Tripp Knightly, Mar 26, 2019.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Alek, especially. He died in the same episode he was introduced.

I feel like they should have chosen different secondary characters, like Scott, Luke/Kelly, and Dianne.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Wait. Who’s Scott? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Scott is Marcus' dad (Marcus was one of the kids that Jocelyn knapped in 914).
    Left to Right: Nicholas; Scott; Heath
    [​IMG]
    Kenric Green/Scott is married to Sonequa Martin Green/Sasha IRL.
    [​IMG]

#23 Dnae, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would have been okay with either Scott or Kelly or both of them. I would have been sad to see Luke go and I was praying that Dianne would not be on a pike. I want her to be a character they flesh out a bit more. Okay, so maybe using the phrase "flesh out" is not the wisest choice to make when posting about a character you want to see more of in TWD :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The only one I was not able to identify was Alek.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Scott is SMG's real life husband! Wait you said that. LOL I just saw the ending of your post in my quote. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Did they show Frankie's child or if not did she talk about how old the child is?

If so the child could be Negan's and once word eventually gets to him of what's going on maybe they mention Frankie's death and she had a child that's x yrs old and Negan concludes it's his which triggers him to have something and now someone to fight for?

I still haven't seen the entire episode so I'm not aware.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

She is the young girl walking beside/behind Judith (from episode 914)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I LOVE your idea.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Negan want women to get abortions? Given his enjoyment of Carl and Judith, maybe I'm wrong about that and he would have wanted a child of his own.

• Like Like x 1
  11. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I thought he was trying for kids. I remember Dwight’s wife took a pregnancy test although I think she was pleased it was negative. There was some discussion that he might be shooting blanks cause there didn’t seem to be any progeny despite the number of women he was bedding. If you look at the pic above of Frankie’s kid, it’s obvious Negan is not the father...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Thank you! I was pretty sure I was mixing up the coerced BORTIONS WITH sCIENTOLOGY'S sEA oRG. oH, POOP. Ever since I broke my wrist, sometimes I hit the CAPS ON when I am trying for a lowercase "a." lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

To add to what @Dnae said, Frankie’s daughter did appear in 9x15 several times. I was able to contact an extra from 9x14 who was very familiar with the script and she was listed as “Alice”. In 9x15, an older Alice is shown and she was seen standing next to Frankie during Ezekiel’s speech (both were mostly off screen to the right but she was there), she appeared again next to Frankie when she asked Henry if he was lost/okay. As they showed Frankie on the pike, it flashbacked to Eugene (aww!) with Alice asking Nabila if she had seen Frankie. Alice appeared once more in the front row during Siddiq’s speech - which is where the picture below is from. I wonder if we will see Alice again but not holding my breath, she was billed as a Featured Extra but not credited as a Co-Star. But it would be cool to see Negan offer Alice his condolences. I think he knows her bc it seems like Alice was a Sanctuary orphan that Frankie adopted?

[​IMG]

#33 mistertrouble189, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Yeah, I would have been pretty bummed if any of those 4 were killed, but for me, it would have been the right balance of sadness and apathy. Like, they're cool and all, but I'll get over it quickly.

Most of the characters they chose were on the apathy side. Even the "main" ones. Which is sad, because even in death Tara wasn't compelling (I unfortunately don't like Tara much at all, so the scene wasn't as emotionally gripping).

Henry messed me up though, but only because of Carol's reaction. Henry was really on the apathy side too.. Same as Enid.

15. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Man, you da real MVP.

I completely missed that connection. My brain kept looking for the girl in 9x14, not taking into account the time jump.

Same thing happened with Rachel until she wrote her name on the charter.

• Friendly Friendly x 1