Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fresh Zombie

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Daryl4life, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Daryl4life

Daryl4life Member

I've been thinking, since rick said that everyone is infected... if you die, than you turn.

so what happens if someone gets the flu and dies, they would'nt have any blood on their body, they would just look normal. (but somehow their eyes magically change color instantly (like with shane) .

What i'm trying to get at here is, is it possible to have a zombie that looks very very "normal" , no blood, no gaping wounds, so flesh hanging from teeth.

I suppose that is what happened to morgan's wife, he said she died because she was sick, and her zombie body looked pretty normal i guess

what are your thoughts

2. IHDiesel73L

IHDiesel73L Member

I think the idea is that they are decomposing as they are walking around which causes stuff to fall off, etc... Which begs the question of why they don't eventually just disintegrate to nothing after a couple of weeks.

3. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Have a zombie looking completely normal? No.

4. Daryl4life

Daryl4life Member

Note: i said looking... not "acting"

5. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Morgan's wife was bitten
    [​IMG]

6. Will

Will Member

The old man that died from cancer reanimated with pale eyes so I'd say based on the writer's interpretation there will be no normal zombies. Just ones not starting to decompose yet.

7. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Which is why I said "looking", acting is not in my sentence at all.