Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fuel truck license plate

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Phantasm, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

This whole episode was weird. I disliked the Daryl part but liked the Abraham part in a way. The Daryl part was pretty much just a forced way of presenting Wade/Wayne or Governor 2.0. Why these 3 idiots take Daryl is beyond me. They do not even know who he is and just ASUME he is with their old camp. Like, why the hell would they need Daryl? As if this "evil" henchmen would mean anything to their "evil" leader if he was so bad. It felt like a totally other show with these morons, like another shitty zombie show from Syfy where they decided to make it more serious but hired the same shitty acting school to fill their roles even if these was better than 99% the minor character in Z Nation.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That's also a good possibility.

3. Berry

Berry Member

I wanted to apologise to anyone that the term "paddywagon" offended. I didn't know it wasn't PC.

4. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Since PattRick was the company named after 2 people, I was wondering if Patty1 and Patty2 might have referred to children?

5. Walker Caravan

So it's a shady company that uses fake plates; the fuel trucks might have some smugglers compartments maybe.

Wonder if there's an 003, or how badly burnt is the original patty?

6. KGBdesign

KGBdesign New Member

Movies and TV shows always use fake plates. One notable example is the DeLorean's plate from Back to the Future. It read: OUTATIME. In California in the mid-1980s (and maybe still? I've since moved out of CA), license plates only had places for 7 letters/numbers.

7. Berry

Berry Member

Umm.... more people like George Foreman (naming all the kids after himself)?