Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fun reads from AMC Story Sync

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Pilot' started by Dnae, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I suppose I should add a disclaimer (ya never know, someone might just read a bit too much into the fun): this is not real, I repeat, THIS IS NOT REAL!

These were part of AMCs story sync for episode 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Fine print at very bottom of WHO letter: " ...the reanimated remains are to be regarded as biological hazard." Page 1 of 6 !!

Wonder what this means: DOH: AO58 s2006 ?

Department Of Health (A) Order 58 ? WHO has been aware of this IDERP since 2006 ?

Curious.

3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Well this sort of suggests that the Hospital DID in fact know that something was going on then!

Vewy Intewesting?

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

A youtube reviewer (Meg Stansfield) who brought up, in her review of episode 1, that when the older man is coding (in the bed next to Nick) that the doctor is adamant that he has been down X number of seconds and they need to get him downstairs. I did not catch on during my first watch of the episode that the hospital staff may already be aware of the virus. But with the reviewer mentioning it a couple of days ago and now this memo from WHO it looks as though they (hospital staff) may be very aware of the severity of what is about to rain down upon LA

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2006 was the date for the previous protocol that they were now amending due to the zombie outbreak.