Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Go Get Your Ballot and Rate The Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2016.

?

Rate the Jerk Chicken!!

1. 10

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. Go get a medal. Its going on this episode's chest! Bravo

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. 8

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  4. 7

10 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. 6

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. 5

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  7. 4

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  8. 3

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Go get my gun. I've got some cleaning up to do.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PapSett

PapSett Member

Only one thing bothered me about the roller blades... They just HAPPENED to find their correct shoe sizes?

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The saviors knew that Rick & Co attacked the satellite outpost. The assumption being that someone had to tell them about the outpost in order for it to be attacked with an apparent plan of action (rather than a group just stumbling upon the outpost). Since this outpost was the point of contact and dealings with the Hilltop it is a pretty safe deduction on the part of the Saviors that it was more than likely the Hilltop who was working with Rick & Co.

Also it is known that Maggie was in need of a doctor and they were all in that RV to get her to The Hilltop. Further bolstering the notion that Hilltop and ASZ were at the very least aware of each communities existence.

The Saviors realize that this is of course is speculation on their part without any real solid evidence. Therefore instead of acting upon a hunch and marching in ready to bash yet another head to smithereens they opt to give the Hilltop residents a not so subtle reminder. They bait (leave gates open, blaring music and locking the residents in their trailers while they sleep) the community for a walker invasion with the end game being the Saviors to swoop in, dispatch the "corpses" as a reminder of the service they receive in exchange for half of their goods (but alas Maggie, Sasha and Jesus laid that idea to rest). Now why Simon did not question HOW the corpses were so readily dispatched is a bit of a plot hole. The only excuse I can come up with is that he again is assuming that somehow a few of the Hilltop residents actually possessed the ability to help Jesus get the matter under control before it got out of hand.

Simon also makes it a point to let Gregory know that Rick and Co. are now part of the "system". A sly way of letting him know that the group you may have thought could be the ones to end Negan's reign are now neutered and part of the Saviors exchange program.

Just my two cents.

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

They may have stuffed them with socks, they find in the bag, trunk ... whatever that was.

Dnae: I agree with you. The Saviors don't know for sure, that the Hilltops did give Rick & Co the info about the outpost, but probably suspect it

4. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I couldn't have put it any better. Thanks for saving me the typing Neuro!

5. xLvG

xLvG New Member

a Solid 8.5 one of the best episodes so far

+ The Graves and talking about Abe and Glenn.
    + Multiple locations (Alexandria and The Hilltop)
    + Sasha's character development.
    + Jesus was Great the whole Episode.
    + Finally Enid and Carl.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I'm giving a 10 just for the sake of not bottling Rick away. There was ONE scene with Rick, which to me proves they can handle showing how everyone is doing with just a scene or two. I was happy to see they know how to do this, so I'm giving it a 10 simply for that point.

It was a great episode overall. Really liking the Jesus character, and nice to see Maggie starting to bounce back.

7. Mockingbird

Mockingbird New Member

I gave it a solid 8. I really liked the overlap of HT/Alexandria. It showed a great contrast of Rick falling in line compared to Maggie/Sasha flexing their muscles. Well done in setting the stage for what's to come. I thought the scene with Sasha at the end was great, especially the cigar!

8. Basalt

Basalt New Member

It was good to see an episode that wasn't torture of the group.

I am sooo going to enjoy Simon getting dead!

9. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Sad to say, I thought this episode was boring and not very tightly wound. Maggie and Sasha displayed none of the extreme signs of grief I would expect to see at this short juncture -- less than a week after Glenn's and Abraham's death. Maggie is skinny as a rail, no boobs, no tummy pouch -- yet she's pregnant? No loyalty to, or curiosity about Rick, Darryl, or anyone else who used to be their comrades. Negan's taking of 4 giant truck-loads of food and stuff is just stupid and unsustainable.

Not sure how Carl and Jesus plan to get out of Negan's truck when it arrives at his compound, but that much of the story at least was interesting.

10. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

6 that's all it deserved. At first I was leaning towards a 7, but in the end, that's to damn high for this episode. Not a effing thing happened.