Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gregory delivering the map/plans

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by 92Pony, Apr 11, 2018.

1. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I haven't read any of the comics, so I don't even know if the map plays a part in the comics, or if its only part of the TV iteration. Having said that, I had a thought, and wondered if anyone else had the same thought;

Negan knows now that Dwight sent the map and fake plans on to Rick and the Hilltop. Negan is making his real plans based on that. Now, my thought is this; Will Rick - and moreso Maggie - actually trust this info that Gregory is bringing to them, knowing his spineless, double-crossing self? Or, are they untrusting of Gregory? I know the sneak-peek makes it look as though Rick and gang are doing exactly what Negan expects, but, editing. So, do our folks fall for Negan's trap, or do they outsmart him?

• Like Like x 1
  2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Exactly, who would trust Gregory when his first move once out of the gates was to go back to the Saviors??? But hey... He says it comes from Dwight, so I guess they might fall for it, and if they do, Eugene might save the day.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

God I hope so. It would be refreshing for them to not do something stupid for a change. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

There has to be some sort of twist ahead in order for our group to survive. Maggie will be the key so I'm hoping she can convince Rick and Michonne of how untrustworthy Gregory is. Reminding them that he was not held captive by the Saviors, he was there as one of them. Well trying to be. Maybe they'll throw him and the map back in the pin and move on with their own plans.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Some kind of back up plan might be thrown into the mix but somehow I feel that it will be the whole "Walking into an ambush, defeat is near! So damn near we can see Ramsay Bolton on a horse on a hill with his two seconds in command but then.....the Va.....Oceanside comes in and saaaaves the day" and then a small hint on next seasons villian by having a whisperer walker stand there and watch the battlefield before walking off. Hell considering the shows going into each other I would think it could be Nick (as a whisperer) staring at them, looking for his mother who went there but FTWD Season 4 is after Season 8 TWD as far as I heard. Confusing.

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Gregory is a pawn only. He knows nothing. He does not know he is being used by Negan to deliver a fake plan.
    So, it is possible that he might erase those circles drawn by Dwight and mark some of his own in order to help Negan as he thought those circles are a genuine plan. This fits his untrustworthy character. If this actually happens, he might just help diverting Rick away from Negan's trap.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1