Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gregory Schmegaloid

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Was it right to put him in the pen with the saviors? Did he deserve it? And more importantly, will it just give him an opportunity to further collude with them??

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Gregory Trump

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I am guessing Gregory is actually playing a spy for Maggie to be in the saviors' group...reluctantly.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Nah, he's a coward who wouldn't go in there willingly. Maggie was throwin out da trash

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

You might as well have had Wormtongue whispering in Maggie's ear. The punishment fit the crime. Of course Ole Gregory will be looking for a chance to collude with the saviors in the hope that they'll somehow succeed in breaking out and overtaking Hillside and don't ya know, he'll be in charge again. I'd have him watched very carefully for signs he was getting along with his roomies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

This makes sense actually, that Gregory is the one who stirs things up and ends up starting something that gets most of those saviors killed...or at least Jared who's death will happen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I thought she was going to just throw him out of the walls. He's no threat, just an annoyance. If he is a threat, it's time to kill him, not lock him up. He has no trade value.

8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If it is Maggie's idea of using those captured saviours to trade hostage, then it might mean one or more of Rick's team will be captured by Negan, so as to set up a future plot of hostage exchange.
    And, at this moment, I think it might be one of these 4 (Daryl, Michonne, Rosita and Tara) who has gone to the Sanctuary.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Or Rick of course!?
    What an idiotic move from Rick and terrible foreshadowing of a trade of prisoners to come?

10. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

We all know he deserved it. In my opinion Maggie should not have let him back in. But he's a selfish and spineless snake who will use the Saviors to get out somehow.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Just the fact that he keeps purposely calling Maggie "Margaret" to be an asshole (since he also called her Maggie in the same episode) makes him deserve it, but that's just the tip of the iceberg for him. I'm sure he'll try (and fail) to collude with the saviors. My prediction is that it causes a divide among the saviors, where some will die and some will live and end up staying at the Hilltop.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

He deserved it. I thought something else was going to happen instead.

13. Sully

Sully Active Member

Doubt this is what's going to happen. Even with his whole people are a resource MO, he is set on capturing "The King, The Widow, and Rick". If he gets Rick alive, I don't see him trading him away.

I still believe this is all in accordance to Rick's plan and that he expected them to say no. Just can't tell where they're going with it yet.

14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

She should have sent him to FTD.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

If he got one, it is a crazy plan for sure! I do hope the photos are not only for this!

I do not really see Negan trading peopel AT ALL. I think that would possibly happen when (if) Dwight take over.

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Gregory isn't even the most annoying character in there. I'd rather have that Jared idiot killed first. I think that's his name - the blonde haired guy who has a very punchable look, the one who used to meet with the Kingdom for drops.