Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Griselda Salazar

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 1' started by Pogo the Possum, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Gosh ...this is a no-brainer. She'd better stay away from Junior League types and little girls that play with knives.

But she's probably the first 'family' member that dies and becomes a walker.

Gloria and Cal don't count. ( How did Gloria die and turn ? OD ? Her buddy she was extreme frenching most likely stabbed her after she turned. )

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

we
    We saw in the trailer that she is wounded by episode 3, in the back of Travis' truck. Probably a bite. I think Griselda will be our major death of S1.

3. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I sadly think Griselda is going to die.

I believe Daniel and Ofelia are counted as main cast members while she isn't. She is also described as someone who only trusts those two and would die for either one of them. Which I believe will happen :(.

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Rest In Pieces, poor Griselda..

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

More like rest in ashes