Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Gross Kills of the Week

Discussion in 'Episode 1005 - What It Always Is' started by PepperAnn, Nov 6, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

So I have watched the show for a third time and I have to say, the Walker kills this week were GROSS. Even the Brandon kill. All performed by Negan. I thought I was desensitized but apparently not. I had to look away especially when he bashed that walkers skull in the back of the bus door.

2. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

You know, I was thinking the same thing while watching and was wondering why all of a sudden I'm becoming squeamish. I also thought the kills in this episode were super violent/gross, although to be honest I only had to turn my head when Negan was smashing Brandon's skull in and when the Whisperer was being executed. In general, I can handle watching if it's the zombies being "killed", even the grossest kills. But if it's a human then I'm more sensitive. (aaaand if it's an animal then I just go ahead and change the channel, lol)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I leave the room for a moment LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The most violent thing I ever did in my life was intentionally try to smash my steel car door into the brand new van parked next to me. Since there were only two or three inches, I couldn't work up a lot of speed, but I slammed it as hard as I could. I don't remember if I had to squash in from the passenger side or go overland across the seats from the hatch opening, but I remember being furious. I still like all fictional door smashings. GET HIM!!! :mad: I liked that killing, yes, I did.

• Funny Funny x 3