Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Group scavenger. Come join!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by TeX, Jun 10, 2015.

1. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Around noon CST we will be jumping into a server, to loot, kill and build. Details to come soon. If you're a lone wolf come with us, we gotcha back. Friendly players only, let's RAID!

2. Caparthia

Caparthia Member

server name?

3. McPuppet

McPuppet New Member

Same question :p

4. TeX

TeX Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry had to put it off bc of the wipe. But when I get back from vacation, I'd love to team up with some forum members next weekend. No clan, no commitment, just some people who want to play but don't want to lone wolf it. I have lone wolf ed it now for so long, I'm ready to make some in game friends. Just post if you're interested and I'll pm you with details.

5. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Try join us on chomp slowly people are coming but if pop doesn't come up we are switching server. We will give it till next weekend. A couple of guys are glad they at least tried as they finally got to drive a vehicle as before they only saw them drive by.

6. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Wait I just thought what if I had a squad and [MENTION=2110]TeX[/MENTION] had a squad and we fought for dominance on a server?????? Any thoughts on that????

7. Bartleby

Bartleby New Member

Hello, I guess you could call me a lone wolf, I literally just bought the game wondering if you all have any Advice? Est standard time, former Everquest/wow player. Hope you all are still around!

8. lorenzobrugman

lorenzobrugman New Member

lol i play in Asterdam server

9. BLACKFISH

BLACKFISH New Member