Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[H1Z1 - Giveaway] H 1 Day Z Fun - I Die You Win

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Technyze, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Technyze

Technyze New Member

Who:

Technyze and Friends

What:

H1Z1 Contest. I die in DayZ and I giveaway a copy of H1Z1 Early Access on steam.

When:

Friday January 9th, 2015 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST

Where:

http://www.twitch.tv/technyze

Why :

I am a huge fan of this newfangled genre. I am beyond excited for H1Z1 just like many of you are. This idea just came to me other night while playing DayZ and I could not stop thinking about it. So I am doing it! I know it will be wildly enjoyable for myself and my friends, I hope that all of you enjoy it as well!

Contest Information:

I will be playing DayZ for four hours straight. Each time I die, I will randomly select one viewer to win a copy of H1Z1 early access on steam. I will be playing with a few of my friends, but fear not I will not hide or shy away from combat. In event I don't die at all (not likely) I will be giving away a copy at the end of the night for good measure. I may also run the event again a couple of times leading up to H1Z1 early access depending on the success of the event on the 9th.

In the event I die to hacker. I will leave it up to the discretion of my friends to confirm. In the event I die to a bug. Well thats just to bad for me because it wouldn't be DayZ without em.

If anyone has any ideas for what I can do to make this event more fun and more exciting, please in the coming week leave your ideas here!

2. BovBox

BovBox Member

Hope to see yous in game