Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Has anybody been on the Alexandria/Studio tour?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Chr1s, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I've been to Senoia twice now, drove around and saw some cool things. Carol's house, the silos from Two Arrows, and outside the walls of Alexandria. But now they are giving tours of the studio and inside Alexandria.

Just curious if anybody has done it and has any thoughts on it. We will be taking it in March.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

No I haven't done this. I wish I lived closer to Georgia. I drove through GA last fall but I was driving my dad to Florida and wasn't able to do a TWD detour. Someday....

The next best thing in the meantime is probably the Alexandria 360 online tour.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I am fine with just viewing those tours on YouTube. I like to go to legitimate scenic destinations when I travel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

I love taking set tours but I live on the west coast so who knows if I will get a chance to get to GA anytime soon.

6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Well since it's literally on our way to the "legitimate scenic destination" we are going to next March, I figured a tour of the actual sets would be something interesting.

7. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I'm kicking myself for not driving down to Senoia this past summer like I planned. Something came up and I put it off to plan for another day. The day never came. But that was mainly to go get a glimpse of the sets and some of the characters. I will definitely be taking the tour sometime soon. Just waiting for my brother who will be going with me. It's about an hour drive south for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, I would say just driving around the area is cool in itself. We've been through there twice now, saw some really cool locations that still look how they did on the show. Even driving through Newnan you see some things just driving by that you will recognize, like that green foot bridge from 801.

I figure this could be a waste of money, if it's just a quick bus ride through Alexandria and the studio lot. But if we get a chance to walk around it should be cool.

• Winner Winner x 1