Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Has anyone ever sprained their ankle?

Discussion in 'Episode 603 - Thank You' started by Zombie_Rhino, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ChrisQ

ChrisQ Member

One time I was out in the woods by myself, slipped on some mud and twisted my ankle. At first, it wasn't too bad - bit of a limp, some pain - nothing I couldn't handle. But as I walked back - especially on the uneven forest ground - it became more and more aggravated and progressively worse. Until the point I was literally hopping on one leg trying to get back to my car - because if I put the slightest pressure on my injured ankle it would cause severe pain. I was laid up in bed for two days and for over a week after that walked with a limp.

It is kind of absurd that right away after she sprained her ankle she needed assistance. Would have been more realistic that afterwards, as they ran through the woods, she would have aggravated her injury to the point she needed help.

#21 ChrisQ, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That's right. Today it would be too painful to walk on, but if you were about to be eaten alive? stumble, crawl, you'd be trying to do something mighty fast.

3. Lian

Lian Member

Hmmm.
    I did one time (well more, but that time was bad) and walking was very difficult !
    So it's plausible that in that state you can't out 'walk' the herd.
    :zombies_confused:

4. Darylette

Darylette Member

i know it's like "I banged my knee! Goodbye krool world!"