Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Head North for LIVE Reactions!!

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Believe me, I hope he is.

It's a fitting death, actually. Chris figured he had the world figured out, and he found some kindred sprits. He thought he was going to kill and pillage, but he got into a car crash and executed by his "bros".

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I totally thought I saw both you and [MENTION=38372]Jag[/MENTION] post in here so I wasn't worried about y'all missing the switch at all. Got my threads mixed up. lol sorry... :)

3. Poppy

Poppy Member

Thanks PepperAnn :)

Now I feel more welcomed :) more a part of the main group. :)

4. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

[MENTION=591]Rapscallion[/MENTION]

I'm with [MENTION=3634]PepperAnn[/MENTION]...how can you find the discipline to NOT watch? aagghh, I couldn't do it! It's going to get spoiled for you unless you enclose yourself in a sensory deprivation tank until the show ends - .5 seconds after we see the death(s), the internet is going to blow up - you will hear about it before you will see it! Hope you change your mind!!

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

@Camilleyun,

I appreciate you and @PepperAnn trying to motivate me to watch the season 7 premiere, but I've made my decision and I'm standing by it. I'm not giving up on The Walking Dead, but season 6 was the show at its worst, and its creators at their most arrogant. I'm not tuning in on premiere night and when the ratings are tabulated hear them say, "We told you so".

6. Poppy

Poppy Member

I see your point. And I agree with you. The last two episodes were so terrible, that I got to the point that i didn't care WHO got the bat. Just get it over with, and move on with the story.

I don't know if King Ezekiel and the tiger, AND the whisperers will all be introduced in the premiere, or if they are just teasers for the rest of the season. It certainly has my attention, and more likely than not, I'll be at my tv with the speakers turned up high.

I see the merit of not tuning in on the premiere night, so that your viewing isn't tabulated on ratings night.

7. PepperAnn

I felt bad because I was all looking for Sharpie, and Dnae said she hadn't seen you or Jag....and I was all like...."nah they are here, I have seen them post". And it was the other way around, Sharpie had posted and you two had not. LMAO

I was all kinds of thread confused. lol

8. Poppy

Poppy Member

LOL... Thanks, [MENTION=3634]PepperAnn[/MENTION] by then I was half way into my bottle of wine, and it was getting past my bed-time.
    At 10:30 or so, I went upstairs to the TV in my bedroom, but must have dozed off during the first commercial :zombies_rolleyes:

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

What are we to do this Sunday with no live reaction thread?

Psssssst @PepperAnn my Preacher season 1 blu ray is being delivered today.
    [​IMG]

Also, my sweetie looks so scared :(
    [​IMG]

My other sweetie Jesus just wants to hug him
    [​IMG]

[MENTION=3634]PepperAnn[/MENTION] this one is for you just because I came across it quite by accident but thought you would appreciate the cuteness
    [​IMG]

Gawd I am bored!!!!

#169 Dnae, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Of course, not really sure what the main group is...nor if I am part of said main group. Hmmmmmm, wondering.

11. PepperAnn

I TOTALLY SAY WE START A LIVE REACTION AND WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE OF PREACHER TOGETHER!!! We can do a "123 play!!" type of thing and hopefully all hit play together. lol
    I was thinking about that yesterday when I realized there is NOTHING on AMC this Sunday. Not even a TWD review. That's not til the following Sunday! They have completely spoiled us with FTWD and Preacher in the off season. This is going to be like.....TORTURE!!!!

Love all the pics............BUT NICK!!!!!! I ADORE THAT ONE!!! He's so cuuuuute!!! :zombies_cuinlove::zombies_cuinlove:

12. PepperAnn

Apparently you can only include (6) "images" in a post. I had to delete one of my zombies heart eyes emoji because 7 IS JUST TOO MUCH. But I wanted to give him 7 in just heart eyes alone!

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How? When? What time? What bat channel?

Why did we not do a live reaction for Preacher in the first place????? We dropped the ball with that one.

14. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Because no one here even gave a toss.
    But now that we know it's a great show, we should totes do a LR.

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@PepperAnn if you stare at the gif long enough I swear it is as though he is saying "Pepper Ann" :zombies_lol::Grin:

BTW I hereby dub you Leader of the Preacher second round live reaction thread even though we know what happened we may have missed something along the way planner, developer and all around CEO!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#175 Dnae, Oct 4, 2016
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The crazy thing is....some of us actually would spend damn near the week after an episode going on and on about it yet none of us started a live reaction thread....bunch of losers we all are :zombies_lol:

17. PepperAnn

We did. [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION].....get on that next season. :p

I THINK all of season one is on demand for me. Apparently my switch from ATT Uverse to DirectTV was a good one. Their on demand service is MUCH better. I will check that out between now and Sunday.

As for how......we can start a Preacher Rewatch Live reaction thread.....and then all visit the dead chatbox so we can be as "live" as possible for a moment, once all who wants to participate is present....someone calls PLAY and we all head back to the Live thread.

Presto!

18. PepperAnn

I accept. lol
    I totally think we can catch shit we missed on the second round. I say we set aside an hour each Saturday night (since we all have no lives)...and DO THIS!!!!

Also, on your Pepperann comment with Nick..............

[​IMG]

#178 PepperAnn, Oct 4, 2016
  19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Sadly I am not part of this chatbox you speak of......whomp whomp

20. PepperAnn

Nonono....I am talking about the tiny shoutbox at the bottom of the main page of this forum. lol

Called BiterGrams.....right above Who'sOn'Line