Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] Heads on a pike spoiler

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Sharpie61, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. Sharpie61

If they pike the same number as the comic, that means 2 down, 10 more to go.

I had figured Tammy, so that wasn’t a surprise. My guesses for the next 10.

Hilltop
    1. Luke
    2. Gage or Rodney

Kingdom
    3. Nabila
    4. Diane

Oceanside
    5. Beatrice

Highway
    6. The leader

Alexandria
    7. Scott
    8. Laura
    9. Rosita or Zeke

The big shocker at the end.
    10. I think it will be the same as the comic book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Can't explain it, and it isn't something I wish for, but, I believe Tara is gonna be there.

4. Carl's Pudding

I think we'll be losing Eugene. It'll miss him but his arc is pretty much done.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

From the busy breakfast staple over at TSDF...

We know you have been long awaiting the pike death spoilers. We’ve waited awhile to say much on this, mostly because everything to this day still remains unconfirmed. We like to be thorough before we put something like this out there. However, since there’s uncertainty regarding whether or not we’ll have spoilers for episode 9.15, we’re gonna go ahead and lay out everything we have. Again, keep in mind none of this is confirmed. MMMMMM SALT!!! We obviously don’t have the full list and we do not know the total number of victims.

Let’s dig in, shall we?

Victims Named by Sources:
    The first set of potential victims are ones actually named by our sources. Multiple sources have stated these same names. While they are not confirmed, we feel these deaths are most likely.

1. Henry
    2. Tara
    3. Enid

It’s worth a mention that one source in particular mentioned that these would be the “big” deaths and everyone else that dies could be considered background characters. However, they did not list any other names.

Speculated Deaths:
    These are potential victims just based on possible evidence and clues.

1. Tammy Rose - Brett first posted an interesting Instagram picture of getting a head cast around the time episode 15 would start filming. More recently she spilled the beans and mentioned episode 13 was her next to last appearance on the show. Dun dun dun...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kelly - Angel had some interesting social media posts hinting that she might be done with the show. She seemed to be saying goodbye.

[​IMG]

3. Dianne - Appears that she left GA after filming episode 15.

Safe List:
    We feel very certain that these characters are safe from the pikes.

1. Ezekiel
    2. Jerry
    3. Michonne
    4. Carol
    5. Daryl
    6. Judith
    7. Negan

Most Likely Safe List:

1. Father G
    2. Rosita
    3. Eugene
    4. Siddiq

It’s worth mentioning at least one source believes all 4 of the above characters were filming after the pikes. We’re a little hesitant because you’d think someone involved in the love quadrangle would be piked. But maybe this won’t be the case?

Who discovers the pikes?
    Michonne, Daryl, and Carol will likely be the ones to discover the pikes. We don’t know if anyone else will be with them. Although judging by the promo, possibly Yumiko since she’s with them at some point.

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

If Tara dies then being leader of Hilltop is more cursed than being defence against the dark arts teacher at Hogwarts

Imagine that. Gregory executed, Maggie ditching, Jesus being killed by a guy wearing a zombie mask and Tara having her head mounted on a pike. All in one season. **** Hilltop, place is the Bermuda triangle of these communities.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Carl's Pudding

Hmmm... So that's three victims named by sources and three speculated victims. Assuming there's at least eight pikes, there's at least two more victims. I'd go with Luke and Alden, but I don't think they'll take out two characters from Magna and Yukima's group (assuming Kelly is a goner). Maybe Alden and Earl? This would really leave the Hilltop decimated.

8. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

Michonne is right. Never leave the boat!

9. Sharpie61

Could be the show is dwindling down to just Alexandria again. With the possibility of turning the set of Hilltop into a new community. Commonwealth?
    And it’s possible the Kingdom falls because of old and busted piping.

10. SStark

SStark Active Member

I feel like Tara, Enid, and Tammy all getting piked, along with Gregory, Jesus, and Maggie all dying or leaving the Hilltop is just too much for one season for an extremely important location. I know Enid isn't super popular, but she is a S5 character (which we really don't have many pre-S6 characters anymore) and a doctor. How many times are they going to kill off the doctor before that schtick gets old?

Would be fine with Tara and Tammy both dying and then having one of those annoying kids Henry hung out with that one time. That would be enough. We need to keep a few Hilltop people actually breathing.

Tara, Henry, Kelly, and one of that love quartet (Rosita or Gabriel being most likely) or Alden would be enough of a big hitter for me. We've already lost Rick, Maggie, and Jesus, and are losing Michonne next season it looks like as well. We don't need to gut everybody.

11. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

There are not many 'true' Hilltop people left. Maggie and Enid and Tara are really from Alexandria. 'True' Hilltopers like Gregory and Jesus are dead. Right now, only Kal, Tammy Rose and Earl are left and the rest are just no-name red shirts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Enid would be a really big loss if you think about it, isn't she the only one with medical experience in Hilltop right now?

13. Carl's Pudding

If these victim names are accurate, I don't see the sense in continuing with Hilltop. Move Magna's group and the remaining Hilltop redshirts to either Alexandria or the Kingdom and let's concentrate the characters into less scattered locations.

• Like Like x 1
  14. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Killing off Henry doesn't seem to make much sense to me. Feels like that might be misinformation.

I don't like the character at all, but I'm just having a hard time seeing the sense in choosing Henry.

Enid and Tara I am ready to part with. I don't feel like they add anything to the show at this point. I definitely agree that we should really cut down the cast and consolidate the communities. Ditching the Hilltop seems like a risky, but albeit really interesting creative decision that I'm down with. I was 100% with letting the Sanctuary fall.

15. Oshawott

Oshawott New Member

I find it hard to believe that they'd kill Henry given that he's Carl's replacement. I'm still convinced that Ezekiel will get the pike though since he's been getting lots of development lately, which is usually a bad sign.

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'd be cool with that. Imo the show is at its best when the core characters are all together, so having them less spread out would be great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sharpie61

I agree. Why bring in Lydia, if not to use her with Henry. I also think that the communities will all end up in one place.

18. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think it would make more sense to move away from the kingdom.
    The Kingdom is filmed at Tyler Perry studios, while AMC/TWD has more ownership of where Hilltop and Alexandria are filmed

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right. Hilltop is a standing set on the studio property built just for the show. The entire Barrington house, the wall around it, everything...with many new structures built this season. I don't think they are going to abandon that. Kingdom would be the place to abandon. Its just a set at Tyler Perry.

And anything is possible, but several sources have indicated Henry dies. We shall see.....

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think they have been giving hints in the past episodes that the Kingdom is falling apart. A few episodes ago, I think Carol and Henry were trying to fix up some pipeworks or something in a 'boiler room'. And, IIRC, Carol had a conversation with Ezekiel about the Kingdom's dwindling down.
    Now, perhaps with Ezekiel being piked, and the damage done by the Whisperers and the Blizzard, Kingdom people will have to move to Hilltop and Alexandria (and Oceanside).
    BTW, I am curious to see who from the Oceanside will join in the Fair.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1