Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Heath and PPP

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Miamicuse, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

So at this point with one season left, I am guessing Heath and PPP is a loose end that will never be tied up, right?

2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yeah. It's probably likely the actor wants more money then they think the character is worth. He never really was an important enough character to warrant a proper conclusion story anyways.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I thought he was a likeable "secondary character" and I would have liked to know what became of him.

4. Oshawott

Oshawott New Member

Wasn't it confirmed that Jadis sold him to the CRM people? Heath could potentially return in the Rick movie, although I personally doubt that he will since he was a pretty minor character in the grand scheme of things.

It totally bothered me that he was never mentioned after Swear, though. Tara never told anyone about his disappearance iirc, nor did anyone ask. It reminds me of how Morgan's departure wasn't mentioned by anyone in season 9 or beyond.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Covid has been going on for too long - thought this thread said "Health and PPE" at first. :confused:o_O