Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Helicopter Horvath

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

or whoever Jadis was talking to. Apparently the helicopters are a new group not related to Georgie. What do you think of Jadis still being a traitor?

2. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I don't like it. I think/hope? Gabe will talk her out of whatever she has planned for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I expect it of Jadis/Anne. I was almost more bothered by Gabe lying to Rick. Those two back-and-forth double-crosssers deserve each other. If Jadis is going to ship someone off to who-knows-where, it might as well be Gabriel.

Her excuse for being being a traitor is that Rick double-checked if she might be the one who would be killing Saviors. C'mon, Jadis, you have to know he has to look at everyone, and you have that stab-you-in-the-back history.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sully

Sully Active Member

I wasn't expecting this at all in regards to the helicopter arc, but it makes so much sense looking back.

Plus a human trafficking storyline in the apocalypse seems like a pretty neat idea.

It also gave me an idea for a Rick departure theory. Anne changes her mind with Gabe, and then kidnaps Judith/Michonne and gives her to the helicopter people. Rick finds out, and the only way to find out where she went is to go on the helicopter himself and get captured.

It's obviously not going that direction sadly, but I think it should have. Would have made for a really cool story where if Andy returns we can see him breaking out and saving Judith...or if he doesn't he can't escape, but he and Judith are there together.

• Like Like x 2
  5. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Fair point, but I've really come to like Gabriel. I couldn't stand him for a long time.
    I was bothered about him lying to Rick too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Same I think Rick is getting taken by the helicopter group. Not quite in the fashion you think but taken nonetheless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am so disappointed in Anne/Jadis. Ugh, it was so refreshing when she dropped the act and I was really starting to like her. Now THIS.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I still cannot forgive her for the "Captain Caveman" routine. It's unforgivable. She could turn into the kindest, most trustworthy human being on the planet and I would still hate her for speaking like Kevin from The Office.

• Funny Funny x 2