Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hi from Italy!!!

Discussion in 'Survivor Intros' started by Woodstock, May 28, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Hi everyone! New fan of the show, binged the first 3 seasons over the past couple of weeks and am about to start season 4. Don't know why I waited so long to catch up on this, I love zombie/apocalypse movies even though zombies really scare the crap out of me. I mean REALLY scare the crap out of me, I used to close my eyes constantly and then wouldn't be able to sleep. Funny thing is now that I've been watching TWD seems like I've gotten over that.

Anyway, I love the show, all of it. Some friends told me the show had gotten worse, don't know about season 4 but so far I've really been liking it (aside from maybe a few minor things and some I still haven't figured out). My favorite season is probably the first one though, I love seeing how it all started and how they coped with it at first and ended up becoming a team.

My favorite male character: Daryl
    My favorite female character: Michonne (I just decided this last night while watching the last 2 episodes of season 3).
    Most annoying character: Andrea

Anyway, glad to be a part of the forum!

(BTW, I live in Italy but was born and raised in the US)

2. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

I'd like to say welcome but considering you just started watching S4: stay the hell out until you finish S4. Also hi.

3. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Welcome! I have a feeling you'll enjoy season 4. But then again, it's my favorite season, so it may be bias.

4. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

5. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

LOL, thanks!

You know, when I marathon shows I usually avoid forums & youtube like the plague. I don't know why but this time curiosity got the best of me and I spoiled most of the deaths. But I won't be coming back to the forum until I'm done with S4, cross my heart, hope to... woops, better not say that:dead: Anyway, at the rate I'm going I'll be caught up in no time!

6. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Hi, thanks for the welcome! Good to hear, I heard from several fans that the show has been going downhill, but I always like to judge thing for myself. I watched the first 2 episodes last night and so far I like it. The fact that they introduced the flu thing is something I find interesting, I love flu apocalypse movies too. I'll let you know what I think of the rest as soon as I'm caught up.

7. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Hiya!

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome! I hope you like the forum!

9. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Thanks! The forum is great, there's a lot of interesting info aside from the TV show. I'm not coming around that often because I'm not caught up yet but once I am I will have more fun reading the threads and joining in!

Love your signature too BTW, I'm a big Originals fan. :)

10. Melo

Melo Active Member

hey! welcome!

11. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the gang, neighbour!

You should read the comics after you finish Season 4.

12. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Hey there to you too! Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here.

13. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Thanks!!! Yay, a fellow european! :)

I think I'm going to have to do that (read comics), I'm already panicking because last night I finished season 4. How the heck am I supposed to wait until October? That's what sucks about marathoning a show, it's awesome while you're doing it but when you get to the end it's terrible. :(

14. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Europe rules!

Don't worry, only 4 months to go... You could grab the comics until then.

15. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was going to say. It'll give you something to do, and you'll loooooooooooooove them! Welcome!

16. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Thanks for the welcome Walking Horn! :)

I live in Italy so the only way for me to get the comics in english is to order them online, I've been looking into that.

I've never been much of a comic reader but I became hooked on the Dylan Dog series ever since I first moved here 25 years ago, until now it's the only comic I ever read, aside from childhood comics like Archie and stuff. (Dylan Dog is a private "nightmare" investigator, he hunts monsters of every kind.)

BTW, the first issue of Dylan Dog is called "Dawn of the Living Dead", and it pays homage to Romero's films.

#16 Woodstock, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014