Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How are Ezekiel's people going to react?

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by LadyGrimes, Mar 14, 2017.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Now that Ezekiel knows they have to join the fight, how are his people going to react to this news? Especially when he tells them who the saviors are and that he's been keeping the deal with them a secret.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

They are going to be angry. But it's better to tell them. Ezekiel's secret is going to come out, finally. He can't protect them forever but his people know how to fight.

So they will be prepared for war, knowing that Ben got killed (Richard's fault) by the hands of the Saviors. His little bro needs his big bro. They'd fight for the Kingdom!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

They seem to generally go with anything he says, they trust him. After all, they are all playing midevil times for him and you have to believe they all know it's make believe. I think he will explain the situation, why he kept it a secret, and tell them he will not ask them to fight but he will give them the choose. They will understand all of it just like Carol understands why Daryl lied to her.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. LadyGrimes

Well said. I too think this is what will happen, but since they're going to need all the soldiers they can get, I think he's going convince them that they have to fight if they want to be free.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think a few of them may feel betrayed at the fact that he hid this important reality from them, but my guess is that the majority will understand why he did it and agree to help. After all, these people willingly let a man paint them what they knew was a fantasy. That was what they wanted him to do. So they can't really be TOO angry with him.

My guess is most of the able fighters will be willing to fight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Honestly, with Gimple's lackadaisical concern with the show's continuity, and the fans anticipation for "All Out War," I doubt the people of the Kingdom will object when Ezekiel announces he's declared war on the Saviors.

• Like Like x 1
  7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

they've been training this whole time so they can fight, they just didn't know the enemy yet. And they have to have been suspicious of the trucks having regular days of taking supplies out and not having anything when they came back. I hardly think that they thought it was the meals on wheels crew making deliveries. My bet is they knew something was up but chose to not ask questions as long as it was peaceful for them.

• Like Like x 5
  8. LadyGrimes

I think you might be right, there's no way they could have been this oblivious to what was going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, they wouldnt be training soldiers if they weren't willing to go to battle. We've seen several people jogging in unison in the background in several scenes. There is definitely some kind of mass training going on there, more than just Morgan teaching people about his stick [get your mind out of the gutter].

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Squeals on wheels when delivering the pigs.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

Great question, LadyGrimes! Honestly...I'm not sure. Maybe a mix of anger, feeling betrayed, and wanting to fight the Saviors. I liked everyone's responses above.

• Like Like x 1