Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How can the next bad guy top the governor?

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by mtamborra, Apr 3, 2013.

1. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

The next guy will have to be seriously sick in the head to top the governer. And I mean serious sh*t like raping walkers and clubbing baby seals

2. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Yea raping walkers would be next worst thing to going off and shooting loads of your own people!

3. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Shooting loads, nice.

4. Jesse Y

Jesse Y Member

hey, rotting flesh eating creatures need love too

5. Superman

Superman Well-Known Member

They can take a break and deal with walker hurds for awhile then the Gov can come back and keep causing problems for awhile.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

As a comic reader i assure the next badguy topped the gov. the show can do it too.

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The hunters & negan make the gov look like a librarian

8. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

We were shown the human, broken, fatherly side of Governor during first half of season 3. This explains why viewers understand and sympathize with his descent into madness.

Maybe the next villain will be pure evil, without a sob story to apologize for the malice.

9. Robovampire

Robovampire Member

Yup, the hunters are just twisted, if the Gov' lost his soul, i don't even think the hunters had one. Killing is one thing, but playing like they do, it's just sick. Jeffrey Dahmer could be one of their room-mate

Negan... he's just plain crazy (in a way i love), he reminds me of the crazy punk singer "GG Allin" in a way, so much screwed up in his brain, he could kill your kids, rape your wife, cut your two hands, at the same time telling you his best joke (filled with a lot of F-word), told you "It's just your fault anyway!", and get away smiling and singin' like if nothing ever happened.
    And the most scary with him, i think, is that you feel that he's not "screwed" by the apocalypse, like the Gov do, you can feel a lot of pain in the Gov soul, a "f*** all of this, someone got to pay for it", he's lost and cold, whereas Negan just look like he's in Disney-land, you can tell that the apocalypse is the best thing to ever happened in his life hahaha, he's not even psycho or something, he just love that, he know what he's doing, and is doing it fine.
    Like the leader of some skinhead group (they're usualy the same kind of person, they can broke all your teeth just because they don't like you, like this guy Serge Ayoub, a racist skinhead who were called "Batskin" because he loved to beat down people with a baseball bat, he's famous to have profaned jewish graveyards, pulled corpses out of their graves, and killed homeless person with some of his buds, without any remorse, and maybe some pride somewhere.... that's just totaly twisted and scary, i can totaly imagine Negan doing that kind of stuff, without the "racists" stuff of course), he's ultra-violent, knows it, and totaly loves it, Zombie or not, apocalypse or not, and filled with some "dark-humor" to make him even more "love-to-hate". well that's how i "feel" this character, but in my opinion he's more evil with a big "E" than the Gov, he has pity for no one, no one to love and is loved by no one.

#9 Robovampire, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

This ^^

11. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

You ask the question when you know the answer, or do you think the show will invent someone new SPECIFIC to the show?

12. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

As was said before, the next "bad guys" won't be anything like The Governor. The beauty of TWD's scenario is that it creates the worst in everyone. Nobody will be the same. I assume The Hunters are next. Can't wait to see the TV-only fans shit their pants on that one....

13. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Especially if they grab, Hershel.

14. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

If I remember the Hunters had a soul... Didn't they feel bad about it but did it cause they had to?

15. Robovampire

Robovampire Member

Me too, i loved how it was done in the comics, it's gonna be thrilling!

16. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Even so....they're not the same as The Governor. All these people saying "I don't wanna see bad guy vs good guy" are going to be shocked....

17. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Yeah I know.

18. Robovampire

Robovampire Member

Oh yes maybe, i think you're right on there (long time since i read it so i should've forgotted some things), but it doesn't make their action less ugly. I they had a soul, they've probably lost more than the Gov with their little game, it was sick, i think i remember they even joked about it at one point.
    I think I'll have to re-read all the comic 'till season 4 :Grin:

19. Medicineman

Medicineman Member

Dammit wanted to research who Negan was

20. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

yeah its gonna be near impossible to find out about him without a few spoilers.