Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How did Shane.....?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Better Angels' started by Joshua, Mar 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. zombiemurphy

zombiemurphy Member

You come into conatct with the infected you become infected and and a carrier

2. Walker3

Walker3 New Member

If it is airborne I feel they have a lot of plot holes. The whole highway graveyard, I mean did Rick really check each dead person in each car and make sure they had severe head wounds WITHOUT anyone noticing. And why would he point out to Shane that the two officers had no bite marks (in 18 miles out), and then NOT tell him? AND by not telling anyone else he put the entire group in danger every time he left, what if one of them died? All I'm saying is I would be pretty disappointed if that is the big secret Jenner told him. Lame.....but getting past that the show has definitely picked up second half of the season and I'm looking forward to the finale.

3. Digitalsine

Digitalsine New Member

When Dale died, Shane stole some of his blood. (he hated Dale, so he wanted to use it against the others possibly). He saw Randall had open wounds on his wrists, so he led him out to the trees to get info from him. He decided it was a fit fate to turn him, so he applied the infected blood on Randall's open wounds and proceeded to break his neck. This would lead the others to believe Randall was attacked at some point and was turned. Shane kept the infected blood tucked in his shirt on his left side when they went to search for Randall.

Once Shane got Rick out in the open to off him, Shane was going to infect Rick when he shot him, but Rick stabbed him first. But little did Rick know that when he stabbed Shane, the infected blood Shane was hiding on his left side under his shirt was breached and was injected into Shane via knife wound. Hence the immediate turn. Voila. Mystery solved! Just kidding, I have no idea how Shane and Randall got infected.

4. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

shane become a walker because he was a douche bag...in a scientific manner of speaking that is...:shining:

5. Walker 152

Walker 152 New Member

Its not airborne

When they killed those two guys at the bar, they never turned to walkers.. If the show goes that direction then they messed up big time.. I think shane touched him on his wrist open wound to open wound and thats how it happed.. For shane its when he put his hand on the bus where the walker already licked.. foolish

6. jacobmarley

jacobmarley Member

Actually Rick shot Dave and Tony in the head. So there's no way to tell.

7. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Rick shot both those men in the bar right in the head, there's no way they can come back as walkers. There's no inconsistancy there. Shane wasn't infected in any point of 2nd season, he - like every survivor - is already infected.

8. Damrod

Damrod Member

I think Ric did them like that on purpose because he knew everyone was infected, but during the trama of having to kill his friend and dealing with Carl, he forgot for a moment.

9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Seriously, are you some kinda paid poster or troll?

That is the worst nonsense I've read.

10. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

But did you actually read it?....

11. Vanessa Cañeba

Vanessa Cañeba New Member

that's the biggest queation in my head...
    i really dont get it... the boy randall he turned into a walker too yet he didn't get a bite from a walker
    I guess they all infected

12. Canadian36

Canadian36 Member

[video=youtube;66QcIlblI1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66QcIlblI1U[/video]

13. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

I was about to post the same thing! Lol

14. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Naw, I couldn't get past the first couple lines in the first paragraph.

15. JohnD

JohnD Member

Call me crazy but should Randall's zombie not have been able to move/walk around with a broken neck?!

Virus or whatever re-animating portions of the brain aside, the brain still needs a pathway to send signals down to the limbs/muscles and with a broken neck that should not be possible.

The most they should have found was a zombie Randall lying on the ground with only his head being able to move and try futilely to bite someone.

Or am I wrong?

16. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Oh for the love of....Like others have answered in this thread, both those guys were shot in the head. Dave was shot square on in the head, Tony in the chest and shoulder. Then Rick walked up to Tony and finished him off in the head.
    Otis is probably walking around out there some where as a half eaten walker.

17. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

THEY were shot in the head....they were shot in the head......Rick shot them in the head....They were finished off by a gunshot wound to the head....
    How do you kill a walker, or keep people from becoming walkers? By shooting them in the head.....just like Dave and Tony were shot in the head.

(Sorry, it's just getting frusterating seeing the same thing asked over and over again in the same exact thread, and being answered over and over again in the same thread. :-/ )

18. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Zambi, am I correct when saying that you think they were shot in the head? /duck

19. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

LOLOLOL you better run and duck... and watch your head!

20. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

ROAR!!! Yeah you best be ducking, or I'll get YOU my pretty and your little dog too.....in the head.....*evil cackles*