Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How did Shane.....?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Better Angels' started by Joshua, Mar 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Just in case anyone misses that Dave and Tony were shot in the head.. :zombies_lol:

[video=youtube;3po-WTBqVGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3po-WTBqVGY[/video]

In case anyone tries to be cute and says that maybe Rick didn't shoot Tony in the head because they don't see it in that clip....so tries to reason that maybe Rick decided to shoot a third time to shoot Tony in the ass....

[​IMG]

See tony dead? See tony shot in the head. LOL

#81 Zambi, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

hah! Thank you for clearing that up, Zambi!

3. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

ROFL Welcome! But watch...in about three pages later some one will show up, not look at anything beyond the very first post and say "Hey, everyone can't be infected because....how come Tony and Dave didn't reanimate?" *arrrrrgggh*

4. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I don't know, I could have sworn I saw a walker that looks like Tony in the Season Finale preview [​IMG]

5. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

You probably did. He looks like a pretty generic big guy. BUT if it was Tony, then we'd have to question...does shooting them in the head make them really die? lol

6. akurei00

akurei00 Member

I kinda thought that too. Destroy the brain; kill the zombie. Since the brain is the source of the zombie's livelihood a compromised nervous system should affect it's ability to move. A broken neck seems like it should only be able to lie on the ground snapping it's teeth at people or something.

7. colorfulrainbows

colorfulrainbows New Member

ya it tells you in the last episode of season 2! every one iis infected thats what jenner said to rickin the frist seoson one! I like how the took something from a whole seson ago and used it! lol

8. Ewan

Ewan Member

I don't think everyone is infected, he must have got scratched or something like that off of Randel. Or the tree he head-butted had zombie blood on it or something like that.

9. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

Gosh, guys! Rick SAID they all were infected. In the comics, they are ARE infected. Don't try to search other options, this is how TWD works as far as the zombie disease goes. You're infected, you die = zombie.

10. SerenitysMommy

As far as I can tell, Dale really didnt have much of a storyline. Tho he was a good mechanic. As far as Shane goes, there was really no other way for that to end. He was never going to stop trying to claim Lori and Carl as his own, and had been driven mad by lust.

11. SerenitysMommy

That was Jenners big secret that he told Rick at the CDC...everyone is already infected. No bite or scratch needed. The only requirement is to die, and you will turn into a walker.

12. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

Damn, then they're really screwed, if you only have to die to turn into a walker.