Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How Does a Spoon Stop a Door?

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Pablo & Jessica' started by PepperAnn, Sep 11, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Just curious...

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think it would just work like a wedge if you shoved it under there. Personally, though, I wouldn't have bothered. Once the door is open, its unlikely to randomly slam shut again in the few seconds before the walkers exit.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I wondered that too. The hotel I stayed in, had door stoppers at the bottom, so the maid service could leave the door open, while cleaning the room.
    I also expected more walkers then what they showed

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I don't know.....if silverware is your stopper of choice I would think a fork would work better. Stick it in handle side first and let the tongs dig into the carpet. But I would also think ANY silverware would not be strong enough to hold a spring loaded door. I guess you gotta work with what ya got.

5. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I think that seems pretty reasonable. Hotels tend to have fairly thick carpeting. Wedging a spoon under it would almost definitely stop it.

6. Znuts

Znuts Member

My problem with it at first wasn't the spoons holding the door open, it was more "how did they get that many spoons"? Then I realized they would have a massive kitchen for a hotel that size.

The hotel seems like a great place to call home at first glance. Everyone can have their own rooms, there is plenty of food for a few months until you can get a garden going and you're right on the beach, so you have easy access to fish. After thinking about it more though, those 3 buildings are pretty tall, so a lot of other survivors would be able to see them from a distance and be attracted to it. I think Madison was right on the money when she said that others would come along and they may not be very nice.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

It has cherry jamb on it.