Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How Does Rick Snap Out of It?

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Terminator, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I haven't read the comics, so bear with me here. I'm assuming that Rick will come out of his haze and take the fight to Negan at some point. Other posts indicate that. What will it be that gets him going again? Right now it looks like the ladies are bucking up to fight back; Maggie's speech in S7E1, Michonne practicing with a rifle, Rosita hiding a gun and asking for a bullet. They are "womaning up" so to speak which I think is pretty cool. Will this motivate Rick, or will something else?

2. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

When Carol returns and learns of Negan and what he's done, she's going to start a war with the Kingdom on her side.

3. PalmettoG27

PalmettoG27 Member

It's probably going to be once he realizes that the Saviors will just keep taking everything and providing nothing while terrorizing and killing people on a whim to make 'examples' and nothing will ever change and no one is ever really 'safe'.

Something tells me King Ezekiel has already been planning for this and will be the driving force in waking up Rick.

#3 PalmettoG27, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  4. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

My thoughts exactly. Jesus will have a hand in it to. Michonne aleadly mentioned teaming up with the Hilltop. Once the Kingdom become part of the equation - victory will seem possible.

#4 RicksdaMan, Nov 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2016
  5. Watching Dead

Watching Dead Member

They need to bring back the phone. I loved those scenes. We all know Rick goes insane before he wakes up and unleashes hell.
    [​IMG]

6. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

When he has the thing he didn't have on his first run @ the Saviors = a real plan to win.

7. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah I hope the news snaps her out of her guilty funk and back into the badass that gets life saving results for the group.

8. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

It's not just about Rick snapping out of it. I think a few things have to fall into place. Eventually, the group will meet Ezekiel who will offer The Kingdom's help. You got Carol and Morgan there and you got Maggie and Sasha at the Hilltop. And Daryl is with the Saviors with Negan wanting him as one of them. Tara and Keith are still out and about and hopefully out of Negan's sights. At some point Rick will see all of these pieces in place and come up with a strategy.

9. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I agree to that. At the moment, Rick just needs some time to recover. Then he probably wants to focus on getting Daryl back, who seems to be in most danger for now. Next would be making sure, that Maggie and Sasha made it safe to Hilltop. And then he will probably go searching for the people still out there: Morgan, Carol, Tara and Heath.
    Morgan and Carol will most likely introduce him to Ezekiel and the Kingdom and together with the Hilltop people and the supposed weapon cache, Father Gabriel has stashed in that grave, that will hopefully enough to snap Rick out of it.
    I seriously like to see some Savior asses kicked :Grin:

10. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Jesus is cool. He's a force to be reckoned with. It was cool when he stole Ricks truck. It was funny watching Rick and Darryl try to catch him. He was fast and slippery like Glenn.

11. batongal

batongal Active Member

I think (since it was brought up so blantly this episode) the one thing that will make Rick snap out of it is the Saviors coming after Judith. I thought it was quite odd that no one mentioned seeing the baby this episode so, Negan hasn't seen her and I'm sure he will make quite a big deal when he does. We will have Rick in full on savage mode, afterall he basically said she's what he's staying alive for.

12. Zombie_Penguin

I don't see rick snapping out of it then running around trying to unite everyone. I see everyone else being sick of it and coming to rick for help as the last party to join to kick butt. He's going to have to see or hear of everyone else being united, first. I think we'll end up seeing Maggie lead that fight to Negan, too...

13. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

Rick is completely overwhelmed and has shut down, he's lost hope. It will take a while to get his perspective back. When he does, he will realise the enormity of the task ahead of him. Then it will take another act of monstrosity from Negan, before he's back to being his usual cheerful self.

14. batongal

batongal Active Member

Yes, I'm going to requote myself. I was right. :Grin:

15. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

either Simon knows how to manage people, processes, strategies, etc. That doesn't mean he could keep it together, nor does it mean that he has Negan's charisma.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

#15 scottoreilly, Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020