Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How Is This Not Fixed Yet ?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by K1LLC4M, Nov 6, 2015.

1. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

https://youtu.be/VZHOneOLAXU

Caught these jokers breaking into shacks. At first I thought they'd blown up the door with explosives but note the lack of any damage on the structure and sleeping mat. Later on I catch them while I am inside the shack breaking in with a few swings of a demolition hammer. That door was only a few minutes old and they were in within seconds the door and just about every object inside the shack destroyed. When confronted about it they admit to using the demolition hammer "bug" but insisted it was not cheating. We had to agree to disagree and I promptly sent them on to their next life.

[youtube]VZHOneOLAXU[/youtube]

2. FightingPhantom

Apparently there was a "Branch" bug too where you could break doors with branches? But yeah, the amount of bugs is nuts... but the fact that they haven't fixed them yet is really crazy.

I wonder if there is some meaning lost in translation? Maybe these asian players think the demo hammer is... for demoing stuff? like everything?

I don't know... I'd like to imagine the best in people I guess... but this game makes it hard lol