Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How many savior warriors does Negan have?

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Poppy, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Chiron

Chiron Member

Enjoyed your page. I had forgotten all those losers from the Hilltop because we never saw much of them, except for Jesus.

2. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Mistertrouble 189 great link. It really puts into perspective how many people Negan truly does have. It will take all communities to bring him down.

3. hgigh

hgigh New Member

Thank you for the link and the hard work to put the page together.

4. Chopper Greg

Chopper Greg New Member

I don't know how many they have, but the best chance to kill them all would have definitely been when he came to the gate. They should have built a barricade behind the sliding gate, shot Negan in the head straight away, and then engaged the remaining group with small arms and flame based attacks while they're all clustered at the gate. Without Negan, they remaining group completely lacks centralized leadership, and they would likely become several small groups again competing with each other. Head of the snake principal. I realize that would eliminate the best villain thus far, and pretty much ruin the suspense, so I approve of the storyline as is. Also, if you're watching fear the walking dead (possible spoilers?), Nick and the people at La Colonia could have easily defended the place with minimal weaponry, by using the bus as a choke point, and again employing small arms and flame based attack. Again, strategic superiority doesn't necessarily make the best stories.

5. hiddeninside

hiddeninside Member

I agree that the group of them in front of the gates would have been a great chance to defeat them. I've almost written the same in the complaints thread. It's easy for the Saviors to attack groups on the streets, but it's hard to capture a fortress - they had walls, they had weapons... It would have been the death of Daryl though. And - as you said as well - the Negan-story would already be over. ;)

#25 hiddeninside, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
  6. BNat66

BNat66 New Member

I was thinking the same thing, That all they need to do is snipe or take out Negan somehow and the rest will scatter and the front gate would have been a perfect opportunity. I'm thinking that they are so rattled and shaken from what happened they are so scared of putting anyone's life in jeopardy by taking any action. As I mentioned in my other post, they could have fled Alexandria, but I'm sure Negan was keeping tabs on them.

7. rainycat

rainycat New Member

This is exactly what I've been thinking the last couple of days. What exactly is the reason not to whack Neagan right there and then?
    Its a reasonable gamble that plenty of the others would have a grudge against Neagan if he's that much of a control freak and therefore be glad to see the back of him. Ricks negotiating skills would have saved the day and everyone would have sat around singing easy street eating pickle and mustard sandwiches.