Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How will the console audience receive H1Z1?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by WhiteAsh, May 2, 2014.

1. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

On PC H1Z1 is one of the numerous multiplayer open world survival games available on the market. PC gamers played DayZ, Rust and similar titles, they know exactly what to expect. On the consoles however this is something completely new. How do you think the console gamers will receive H1Z1? Will they love the kind of experience such games provide, will they hate it? Why?

2. sparkblade14

sparkblade14 Member

Well considering it's a successful genre on the PC market, I don't see why it wouldn't be successful for the PS4. My only concern is that the PS4 port comes out at a much later time than the PC version and people lose interest. There's also the fact that it'll be free and won't need a PS+ subscription, so its target audience will be larger as well.

3. Fleexie

Fleexie New Member

I think it could go either way.
    I guess a lot of console gamers would like to have a game like this. But since they are not used to it, it will be a new experience that they will need to adapt to.

Generally I think it would be well played game over time. At least if there aren't any major game breaking bugs or negative things so people don't want to play it.

4. Takedon

Takedon New Member

Is it going to be released on consoles anyway? I suppose they are going to be pretty excited for them, but I don't think they'll be as excited as PC gamers.